Worth coming back?

Noxydawn

One of Freddy's beloved
Well mostly asking what state the server is in, thought about renewing for a while, but i keep hearing from people and reading here that the archery patch destroyed what little was left on excal/pryd.

What i would want to know is if its as bad as people say?

Is it worth to come back and retemplate my druid, or maybe retemplate my NS for some solo action?

// Noxy.

PS. please no pisstake posts. i wanna hear what state the server is in.

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
Personally, I just reactivated my accys and is having fun playing again. RvR may not be the best situation, and many plays fotm archers, but you can also find decent RvR groups and druids are always needed :D

But we can surely use the extra people, so give it a go imo!

Everz

FH is my second home
i told you on msn bro, hell no ;D

but i am tempted to ding my chanter rr10 ;p

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
I wouldn't renew to solo on ns coz archer patch killed that atm imo but action as group chars is ok tonight was a complete zergfest but was fun all the same

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
It's quite bad noxy, my accounts expire in a couple of days and I'm not ever considering renewing them. Roleplayers and zergers won the game, gg to them, they might as well enjoy their server now.

Disclaimer: Roleplaying and zerging is fun, but there must be the population there to sustain it.

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
just renewed my acc to play a bit so hibz get online need some grp luv as my bb acc closed;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Short answer, no. longer answer, nope

immediate

Fledgling Freddie
I've personaly been having great rvr, spite the fact of fotm archers etc

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
If its so sh*t as u claim,why do u keep playing then ?

I dont, i tried the new patch, rubbish, had a session a couple of weeks after the patch, still rubbish...the end

the server is dead, nothing can bring it back now.

when the company that runs the server gives up on the server you know its over.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll tell u this Raven.Don't know what planet u are from but the server is far from dead.500people on cluster is dead??

You've been saying the server is dead for at least a year now,and it's still funny to see u still playing on it time to time.If you don't like it how it is,then just back the fuck off and stop saying rubbish that isn't true!

Everz

FH is my second home
500.. freeshards hit more then that... 1.89 is gonna screw this server so bad..

Noxydawn

One of Freddy's beloved
After reading all the bitchslaping between raven and raimo. please take it to PM's. i asked a simple question, and yet i see that 2 persons can still mess it up so badly.

on topic tho, i might give excal/pryd (dyvet), another try, so see you next weekend or week. not sure yet when ill re-sub.

Everz

FH is my second home
Another doomsayer,stick to ur freeshards u tard.

no, ive seen what that patch did to a high pop server (half the server in dragon zone.. more there then in NF etc).. so gonna screw a little server over.. but hey m8, at least the freeshards have better players then dyvet :D

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
After reading all the bitchslaping between raven and raimo. please take it to PM's. i asked a simple question, and yet i see that 2 persons can still mess it up so badly.

on topic tho, i might give excal/pryd (dyvet), another try, so see you next weekend or week. not sure yet when ill re-sub.

thought you stopped playing noxy:p?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
no, ive seen what that patch did to a high pop server (half the server in dragon zone.. more there then in NF etc).. so gonna screw a little server over.. but hey m8, at least the freeshards have better players then dyvet :D

Problem with freeshards = cheaters. They are all over the place and arent afraid to use/show it.

This is by far the biggest problem with freeshards. The unstable server beeing a good 2nd (lag, frequently server shutdowns, char loss, etc).

Everz

FH is my second home
Problem with freeshards = cheaters. They are all over the place and arent afraid to use/show it.

This is by far the biggest problem with freeshards. The unstable server beeing a good 2nd (lag, frequently server shutdowns, char loss, etc).

true, plus the fact how easy cheats are to get ahold of is a joke, the gm's on most shards allow it

tho.. fly hack + speedhack was funny oO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom