Worth coming back?

Silune

Fledgling Freddie
My subs ran out about a month ago and i'm wondering whether or not to renew them... I've read these forums some and thid seems dead mostly (sadly, thid is all I really ever played!). Is it worth coming back?
Will miss playing with you all tho if I decide not to come back - especially Clueless/Linked Chaos/Fallout people!

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Don't go :(... My friend just reopened my acc on mid for me!! \o/ ...
So I'm back ;)...

But not checked out thid yet... prolly empty aye judging on the posts here...

If you decide to leave though then the best of luck mate! :)... had good fun with ya :p

/hug and cheers,
Squirrel

Silune

Fledgling Freddie
Lol thats funny but i'd rather play on the free, fun, freeshards! (Check out that nice alliteration!) If You want to Aleven, you can pay my subs and i'll show you a real after-nerf BD :)
If I really do need it... can I get your permission to leave then? Pleeeease?
<much love also>

P.S. Thx Squirrel, I had fun too :)

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
yo minions, it could be worth coming back, lotsa thid players still around its just that every1 is in at different times, and at that time no enemys are in so they log. but if peeps could arrange more thid time's then i rekcon theirs still 20+ thid players around + the /level adders :)

Silune

Fledgling Freddie
Ok so apparently there is action in thidranki then, I may come back just to beat up some Maulers if anything because they sound like fun! Refuse to buy LoTM myself tho...
But I won't come back yet, maybe later this summer if all goes well irl and thid action stays decent enough. So come on Aleven - force me to come back now if you think you're up to it :)

Logi

Part of the furniture
just come back tbh silune! miss your cleric :p or come hib and come rvr wiv me! <3 (gimme ur msn tbh) :D

Silune

Fledgling Freddie
If I came back I couldn't come hib.. always wanted to play there but refused to delete my alb or mid chars :( Could always open a new account I guess if I wanted to!
Will give ppl MSN if they want it ofcourse, but you've gotta ask nicely :)

Bitch of Thid

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
What's the reason to play thid?
The only thing that matters is who is the king of FH thid section anyway:puke:

Logi

Part of the furniture
Pweeeeeaaaaaaaaaase Silune, can i have your MSN? :D

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
lol traiten chats so much bullshit its unbelivable :p

i need your msn addy minions so we can both laugh at aleven in one convo lol mucho fun :england:

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
tbh i blame minions!!! :sex:

LeChillaxx

dont go bak to LeThid lol come U.S. servers with me and alleandro!!

Flintlock

Banned
Yeah - loads of action on the Classic Gareth Server - US. A great deal of fun. Just like old times with lots of new players. Breath of fresh air.

Toema

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Minions , Laow here.. i have got my thid acc up a few days ago and been having a look around.. thid seems pretty dead tbh just been rvring with the big boys on my armsman.. U have my new msn? send me a pm here, my old msn got delelted :(

hope you are having fun in RL matey and might see you ingame abit.. i seen you about on freeshards abit,, you still play there?

Speak soon m8 ;)

Laow

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Hey Minions , Laow here.. i have got my thid acc up a few days ago and been having a look around.. thid seems pretty dead tbh just been rvring with the big boys on my armsman.. U have my new msn? send me a pm here, my old msn got delelted :(

hope you are having fun in RL matey and might see you ingame abit.. i seen you about on freeshards abit,, you still play there?

Speak soon m8 ;)

Laow

arite laow! long time no speak, whats been happenin?!
dont think i've got ur new msn either.

You just left one day and never came back, I actually went to the extreme of tryin to get sean to renew subs (purely to own him ofc) :)
anyways he didnt bite.

The last time i was in thid only things in there where aleven & the badgers, they looked as tho they were havin an imtimate moment so i left them to it.

Currently on the US server gareth hib with alleandro havin a blast. Its a classic server so no need for bb's or ml's and a very good population new lease of life to the game.
Anyone thinking of joinin us PM me

Toxic

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
If only the yanks would accept my Solo card id be there like a shot tox :p

Then again id also have to buy DR and LOTM again not too appealing, is a pity tho as the US servers sound so tasty compared to the dustbowl we have now :(

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
If only the yanks would accept my Solo card id be there like a shot tox :p

Then again id also have to buy DR and LOTM again not too appealing, is a pity tho as the US servers sound so tasty compared to the dustbowl we have now :(

heh i heard it was cheap to update to LOTM and DR, was chattin to cithar / chardon from clueless tonight on gareth. It seems alot of people from this server have moved to gareth hib including red shadows the guild from mid excal and alb glast.

Yanks are so stupid at times its unreal, you'd swear sean had taught em how to play!

shame you cant come anyways ttyl mate

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
heh i heard it was cheap to update to LOTM and DR, was chattin to cithar / chardon from clueless tonight on gareth. It seems alot of people from this server have moved to gareth hib including red shadows the guild from mid excal and alb glast.

Yanks are so stupid at times its unreal, you'd swear sean had taught em how to play!

shame you cant come anyways ttyl mate

jesus :eek: if they all attended the school of seany how do you guys survive there :eek: or do you just do a shadowmaster, sit on top of towers with your bows out and leech all ?

<3

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
jesus :eek: if they all attended the school of seany how do you guys survive there :eek: or do you just do a shadowmaster, sit on top of towers with your bows out and leech all ?

<3

shh noob read 1.88 patch notes then you can comment on my ranger

I met one of ur students today, a cabby that dot'd me then tried to root me when i got to him.. he got spanked. :kissit:

oh and why does ur sig say ur banned?!

Enjoy folks, :drink:

P.S. <-- I'm a "school of seany" reject,
and the only leechin thats bein done is alleandro's bard, i swear he's worse than dori on Xmezx

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
shh noob read 1.88 patch notes then you can comment on my ranger

I met one of ur students today, a cabby that dot'd me then tried to root me when i got to him.. he got spanked.

oh and why does ur sig say ur banned?!

Enjoy folks,

P.S. <-- I'm a "school of seany" reject,
and the only leechin thats bein done is alleandro's bard, i swear he's worse than dori on Xmezx

lol so dorimor is playin on us servers and remade his cabby :p

mods edited my sig for me then un-banned me >.< it insulted every one of youh FH newbs who think you have even the tinyest little spec of dust on me :D
as censi would say i am now the overlord of FH .............. almost :m00:
yesh you got rejected from my wonderful school of multiple skillz because you and g0h4n stole too many car radios and didnt roflcopter enough :eek:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Just reopened my reaver acc, so might take it for a spin around thid some day soon ;)

Everz

FH is my second home
coz their better, cheaper and more people on them to rvr. (oh and coz sean isn't there..)

you kidding? US rvr is terrible.. rr10 zergers, next to no 8v8, solo only decent on 1 server and thid/molvik to overcrowded.

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
you kidding? US rvr is terrible.. rr10 zergers, next to no 8v8, solo only decent on 1 server and thid/molvik to overcrowded.

true but i'd rather overcrowding than to not meet any 1 for 30mins, theres always something to kill. altho i understand what ur talking about

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom