Worst present ever

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Reading Loxley's poor excuse for a Valentines gift made me think about horribly disappointing presents.

What's the worst present you've ever received? Birthday, Christmas, or whatever..

Mine would have to be a few years back when my (ex) husband thought it would be a really good idea for me to start collecting Prince CD's, and bought me NINE of them for my birthday :(

Shneddi

Fledgling Freddie
A cock which when put in water for a week it expands.
Just made me look gay :mad:

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
My friends usualy give me beer, my parental units give me cold hard cash and socks.

Cant realy complain.
Tho my Dad has the tendancy to bring me back some form of drink from his trips and then 'help' me drink it.

And my mates got me a basket full off beer and smokes after an operation invoving the removal of several pieces off ribs and sawing in halve my chest bone. needless to say that a beer and smokes are NOT a good gift for samone with a ripped open chest and a constan morphine drip :)

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Shneddi said:
A cock which when put in water for a week it expands.
Just made me look gay :mad:

thats wrong on so many levels...

actually no, its wrong on one very obvious level

FoxeH

One of Freddy's beloved
Someone last christmas got me a telephone address book.. freak
I mean, that's what a mobile phone is for, crist!

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
My gf got me shoes (like trendy NuShu ones) even tho she knows i only wear my Osiris ones, bah she is trying to get me to change :p

Chilly

Balls of steel
Brynn said:
My gf got me shoes (like trendy NuShu ones) even tho she knows i only wear my Osiris ones, bah she is trying to get me to change :p
shoot her imho, i know a guy who can sort a Piece out for ya.

zRRR

Banned
i decided i would rather have 20 quid and go out tommorrow than spend it on the girl i fancy

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Errm...I find most pressies I recieve kinda silly. Nobody knows what I want so they pick up something that I will never ever use. Not that I'm ungrateful...I just won't ever have a use for it. :mad:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I got a farting bottle opener...after the third use it became annoying.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Couple of my friends found it funny to give me a couple of kidtoys meant for the age of 5-8.. 2 yrs ago :|

:(

Was a bit funny though. :p

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
zRRR said:
i decided i would rather have 20 quid and go out tommorrow than spend it on the girl i fancy

Uhuh..
TS3.jpg

Hmmm not much happening in the way of crap gifts in my world, soz. Ahhh I remember my Oma (edit: That's German for Grandma Sissyfoo :p) sending a knitted skirt and jacket (she had made!) when I was around 6 or 7 yrs old. It was fucking ugly :( I was forced to wear it for a photo to be sent back to her, showing how damn 'cute' it looked :/

[TB] Benedictine

Fledgling Freddie
GF bought me a foot spa for Christmas year before last. Hmm my job involved lots of walking and the last thing you want is soft bunny feet.

Tsch....women :twak:

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I thought a foot spa would be ideal if your job involved a lot of walking...?

zRRR

Banned
Ala said:
Uhuh..
TS3.jpg

Hmmm not much happening in the way of crap gifts in my world, soz. Ahhh I remember my Oma (edit: That's German for Grandma Sissyfoo :p) sending a knitted skirt and jacket (she had made!) when I was around 6 or 7 yrs old. It was fucking ugly :( I was forced to wear it for a photo to be sent back to her, showing how damn 'cute' it looked :/

a decent picture is just wasted here
poor effort
2/10

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Awww

I'm too happy right now :D

Hope you get a nice Valentines gift regardless zRRR :)

[TB] Benedictine

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
I thought a foot spa would be ideal if your job involved a lot of walking...?

No, you need hardened feet if you want to walk without blisters and bits of skin falling off

It's in the garage now and has been used twice (the foot spa, that is, not the feet).

Monty

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]
Mine would have to be a few years back when my (ex) husband thought it would be a really good idea for me to start collecting Prince CD's, and bought me NINE of them for my birthday :([/QUOTE]

Ooo, he is almost as good as Tom Jones - teh sexy one!

Prince is behind Tom, cause he looks gay in a more, errr, gay way. Tom actually looks more like a pimp.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
I got an early present - a kinder surprise!!!!! wooooooot!!!!!!!!!

Ohh wait, this is the worst present thread :/

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
My mum gave me a barbie for my 8th birthday which i opened infront of all my friends at my first ever sleepover. I didn't speak to her for weeks.

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
Aoami said:
My mum gave me a barbie for my 8th birthday which i opened infront of all my friends at my first ever sleepover. I didn't speak to her for weeks.

That's . Just . Warped

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom