Worst Ever Fake

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
This is soooo sad... what has become of this sport?

Lifetime ban for this guy, done. Maybe this would nail some sense into them.

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed, Rivaldos faking beats this one tbh...Was still really disgusting to see. Hope he got suspended for a fucking long time.

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
I remember one from a long time ago involving Lee Dixon taking a dive a good 5 seconds after the player had tackled and won the ball from him :)

Marc

FH is my second home
That is worse than Rivaldos. At least Rivaldo actually got the ball kicked at him. This keeper barely got touched

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Jeremiah said:
I remember one from a long time ago involving Lee Dixon taking a dive a good 5 seconds after the player had tackled and won the ball from him :)

Yeah that guy was a complete cock, I saw him feign injury on more than a dozen occasions over the years and he was a constant diver.

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
That is worse than Rivaldos. At least Rivaldo actually got the ball kicked at him. This keeper barely got touched
He got the ball kicked on his knees or around that area and instantly dropped and held his face, I mean it can't get more obvious then that. Atleast the faking in the above posted movie can be a bit tricky to see depending on how the ref was positioned.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Not seen that before and it's terrible :(
What I don't get is was he trying to get him sent off cos what other reason would a Keeper do that when he had the ball :(
Footie at it's worst and guess that guy failed Drama at school :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
sad so sad but thats the sport these days, more red and yellow cards for divers

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Figo aint a clean guy allso.. most funny game was where i was acctually there :D

Estonia vs Portugal

Estonians had the throw in, and Figo went and stood exactly where our guy was suposed to throw the pall in.... he did the throw in and ended right in the face of Figo, but didnt touch him.... ofc Figo fell and fake injury :p kinda like Rivaldo :p

hope u guys get what i mean... not really good at discussing football in eglish :p

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
well on the topic of figo, the second he gets in the penalty area he starts performing his tumble motion, no matter what the defenders position :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Kaun_IA said:
Figo aint a clean guy allso.. most funny game was where i was acctually there :D

Estonia vs Portugal

Estonians had the throw in, and Figo went and stood exactly where our guy was suposed to throw the pall in.... he did the throw in and ended right in the face of Figo, but didnt touch him.... ofc Figo fell and fake injury :p kinda like Rivaldo :p

hope u guys get what i mean... not really good at discussing football in eglish :p

Just say Figo is a diving shit, we will all agree ;)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Thadius said:
Just say Figo is a diving shit, we will all agree ;)

please, every single football player takes a dive if they lose the ball and is touched at the same time. figo aint no worse than any other player. the only players ive seen stand after someone touched them and lost the ball is gasutto/tevez/ronaldinho, but they probably dive more than stand up anyway

punish divers more and it will become 10 times more fun to watch. after ive watched a football game the one thing i think off is all the fucking dives! and it sadens me to say a swede is one of the worst, Ljungberg seem to play like a broken record player. Take the ball, run 20 meters, fall down, repeat

fuck them all

NHL - the coolest game on earth! :flame:

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
hahamongol.gif

:D

Lethul said:
the only players ive seen stand after someone touched them and lost the ball is gasutto/tevez/ronaldinho, but they probably dive more than stand up anyway

you've forgot Graverson!
he's just fighting back though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom