Worst Change in 1.52

T

Thelion

The runie-epicsleeves are tight!!! ;( <sigh> That's why I started to play Daoc in the beginning! Goa better fix back the normal runiesleever otherwize they'll prolly lose lots of ppl ;)

Anyway, is there anyone who can think of any good resonable explanations on why they did this terrible change. Heard that the US-server ppl where whining bout the sleeves before the patch, thou I can't se any point to do.

I'm just a poor runie who miss his old sleeves. One more week with those sleeves, and I salvage them. ;D

T

Tesla Monkor

You think the sleeves are bad? Check your icons.

I'm blind. Whichever manic clown that designed these horrible crayon-drawn monstrosities should be taken outside and shot. They are THAT ugly. :/

I liked the older, subtle icons a lot better. :/

M

mavericky

Worse thing for me it the death messages, Now not only do we get death spam when we get zerged, but we get death spam when any mid kills any alb/hib too. Last night in the bowl in emain there must have been about a gazillion people dieing

F

Flimgoblin

I think it's cool :) you can pat people on the back for killing a particularly nasty stealther or whatever.

I like the icons.... you probably need to put them as 50% seethrough though otherwise they are a bit bright.

S

scunn

Your telling me, these icons really bite. My quickbar appeared normal so i didnt play around with it and went to emain. I happened to run into a sb and now nerfed i thought of well i found my suicide :). However, the sb was soon down to 1/3 health ina fair and fun fight and thenhsi friend showed. I was probably gonna die but take one with me. So he used his IP and im on 1/3 health. I think ok i still have my instants left and bunker of faith this sb is going down.
LOL i forgot to take into account my muppet factor. Due to the icons being likea childs crayon accident i didnt pay much attention to them so when i went to castmy instants they werenot my instants and b****r me if i could find them so sb on 10% wins.

Well done to the sb but god damm these icons suck!

Least before everything was recognisable.

S

Sharma

i did some research on the camelot herald, i knew what all the icons were :D

<grins>

although i was a bit pissed when i found my menus re-arranged

B

breon2

I think the new icons are great, apart from the rez sickness one.
I guess ill have to say i dont like the respec ( guess who fucked his up :uhoh: ). Oh well

O

old.windforce

bad things:

1) 5 minute timer on aoe mez of cleric
2) re-arrange all buttons on cleric and minstrel

good things:

1) binding in sauvage :clap:
2) respeccing my cleric

(for now)

P

Psy|:m00:

Originally posted by breon2
I think the new icons are great, apart from the rez sickness one.

I think the Res-sick icon is the best of the lot, looks like a voodoo doll mask or something, It rocks :p

A

Alrindel

misc_weird_camouflage_icon.gif

I rather like most of the new icons, but what the hell is this supposed to be?

O

old.Charonel

Originally posted by Alrindel
misc_weird_camouflage_icon.gif

I rather like most of the new icons, but what the hell is this supposed to be?

mythic:

during recent patches we have seen a rapid decrease in the number of archer classes in the game, in order to keep thing balanced we have introduced a new ability to all lvl 30+ archers, this includes rangers, hunters and scouts, the ability is on a ten minuit reuse timer after combat and has the effect of making the archer player have their own surroundings camoflaged, to the point where they no longer realise that they're gimped little rp cows and run around thinking that see hidden still let's them be viable characters :p

C

cadiva

It looks rather like

a sort of squashed USS Enterprise with a hole in the middle I think.

Re the changes, have to agree with the general post tone here, the icons would probably be better if they weren't so bloody god awful green tinged.
And if my shamie hotbars hadn't all been rearranged again. I dunno how come it's only her that gets this muddle because my SM's hotbars had all just nicely updated themselves.

Still, the new DD for my shamie and the new AEDD for my SM are rather nice, although I was a bit confused with my debuffs til I realised they were now instants and that would explain why I had a plated fiend chewing on me staff ;)

D

Danya

Originally posted by Psy|:m00:

I think the Res-sick icon is the best of the lot, looks like a voodoo doll mask or something, It rocks :p
Yup it's cool... pity the rest kinda suck. :p

S

Sharma

Re: It looks rather like

Originally posted by cadiva
I was a bit confused with my debuffs til I realised they were now instants and that would explain why I had a plated fiend chewing on me staff ;)

hmmm lol :D

B

Bagloor

Originally posted by mavericky
Worse thing for me it the death messages, Now not only do we get death spam when we get zerged, but we get death spam when any mid kills any alb/hib too. Last night in the bowl in emain there must have been about a gazillion people dieing
I did not liked it first but I do now, I just wished they would have given the choise to change the color of your Realm's death and other Realm's death messages :) Now you can see that your mate just killed your worst enemie and you can go and celebrate it over a beer afterwards :clap:

O

old.Charonel

gives big probs i my mind does that death msg thing, and that's the fact that you dont know if hibs have just been zerged and that you shouldnt run donw there, or whether your thinking of hiding because the hibzerg just butchered sixty middies :D

gonna be very confusing :)

P.S. one question, can you still rez dead invaders like on gorre? or was that just a test server only thing?, i'm guessing it was gorre only but could be fun :D, rez--->kill, rez--->kill, rez--->kill etc... :D

L

liste

I was promissed AoE PA in an email from Mythic, i didnt get it.

thats bad i guess?

N

nume

Ok I'll let you know the secret of the new icons, I sold my little sister (8yrs old) into child labour for GOA. They gave her a pack of crayons and she got busy making the new icons.

Hope you like em, took my little sis 5hours to draw them :D :m00:

O

old.mattshanes

Worst thing in my opinion was making alb chain neutral to slash:rolleyes:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Worst thing in my opinion was making alb chain neutral to slash:rolleyes:

Same with scale... but chain neutral to slash is even more laughable. :eek:

G

Gabrial

Swapping all my cleric icon positions on my quick bars!

D

Danya

It's weird, I actually really like the new icons now. :p

B

Brunore

Originally posted by scunn
However, the sb was soon down to 1/3 health ina fair and fun fight and thenhsi friend showed. I was probably gonna die but take one with me. So he used his IP and im on 1/3 health. I think ok i still have my instants left and bunker of faith this sb is going down.

Shadowblades dont have IP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom