Worried Minstrels

S

Sobek

Its seems most minstrels are getting worried about their fighting skills etc after v1.60 - instead of the 50/30/30 spec why not go/stay

45 Instruments
41 Slash or Thrust
25 Stealth

- cant see why the Wall of Sound is so important...
Still i would prefer to be able to solo rvr and actualy wank skalds :) - we wont be able to do that with 30 slash/thrust

- Well thats my opinion

[Prydwen]
Sobek L50 season Minstrel - Inactive

No Signature.
And my Gramma Sucks :)

B

bongos

Originally posted by Sobek

Still i would prefer to be able to solo rvr and actualy wank skalds :) - we wont be able to do that with 30 slash/thrust

Go Sobek ^^

D

Donlo

Personally think its daft all our minis going hysterical all of a sudden, calm down, wait for the patch, and perhaps THEN decide on wether to chage :doh:

Sticking with my 45,39,28 until ive had a week's worth of testing, cant understand peeps who have allready decided what to respec without even a single try.

hey ho, we'll have to see :)

N

Nightchill

damage difference between 29 and 39 slash isn't that big (presuming you're still using amethyst).

N

Nightchill

regarding many minstrels wanting to change; I'd presume they're going off the reports that have come back from the US servers.

U

umilard

I'll probably stay 44instrument, 35thrust, 34 stealth. If i ever get my hands on a respec stone i might consider 50/30/30. I like having 50 stealth, sure.. sbs and nightshades find me with see hidden but i can still hide damn good.

I'm doing good with my spec now so it will only get easier in 1.60.. 9sec stun and cheaper dds will help alot, and ofcourse the ablative songie over that.

And... Not to be forgotten, climb walls \o/ all the sotlcasters will go berzerk couse the minstrels are all dead on battlements instead of powerbotting :)

L

lofff

Originally posted by umilard

And... Not to be forgotten, climb walls \o/ all the sotlcasters will go berzerk couse the minstrels are all dead on battlements instead of powerbotting :)

theyll have manacrack form sorcs :)

btw am going 45 34 34 and wont respec

O

old.SadonTheGrey

TBH, if I had a mincer, I would use the same spec as Lofff.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Donlo
Sticking with my 45,39,28 until ive had a week's worth of testing, cant understand peeps who have allready decided what to respec without even a single try.

Are Prydwen going to be able to have chars on test server next patch then? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom