Worms & Viruses

Vae

Resident Freddy
If your PC is still screwed up try describing the symptoms. It's a bit hard to offer advice without knowing what's wrong - It could be hardware and not software related after all.

If you've done the online virus scan and updated your virus scanner and your PC is still screwed up there are a few more things to try:

Download Stinger from Mcafee which detects and removes worms which might not have been detected by the virus scan.

Download spybot search and destroy which searches for trojans, spyware, adware and general malware.

Then you could try CW Shredder which gets rid of cool web search related problems.

Finally try downloading Hijack this which will produce a log of processes running on your machine which you can then post here or get someone to look at to see if anything can be spotted.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
snake75 said:
errr hello? for a start im a female not a male, just cos i dont have a wussie pink fluffy name doesnt mean im not feminine.... and my pc is totally fucked up and i dont know why, which is why im tryin to find out :p
I appologise. I wasn't trying to have a go and I'm sorry for the generalisation that you were male. At least 80-90% of Freddy's would be male, so I have a fairly good chance of being right.

As the above post says. Post a few more details and we may be able to offer a solution.

snake75

Fledgling Freddie
Whipped said:
I appologise. I wasn't trying to have a go and I'm sorry for the generalisation that you were male. At least 80-90% of Freddy's would be male, so I have a fairly good chance of being right.

As the above post says. Post a few more details and we may be able to offer a solution.

ok i will, sorry had a bad nite and was a bit pissed off from wot i can remember, will try to sort out details 2moro, gonna watch tele now cos im pissed off again.... :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom