Worlds most useless invention?

A

Arnor

religion and the harry-potter hat.

religion has caused so much war and suffering its sick, like someone said: "Our generation will never be free until the last politician is strangled by the entrails of the last priest"

we need to realize that we are all one and stop this retarded shit.

the harry potter hat because its just pure destilled evil with fur.
especially liked this comment:

A warning to all parents!, December 26, 2002
Reviewer: A toy enthusiast from Austin, Texas
My 5 year-old son bought this vulgar toy with his allowance money last week while he was walking home from school. When he got home, I almost fainted. You would too, if you saw your child wearing such a horrible, horrible thing. I knew I was entering risky territory when I let my son read the dust jacket of that horrible Harry Potter book, but now, after all of this, I plan on having my senator husband pass a bill that would make the sale of ALL Harry Potter merchandise, including the books, illegal. That would eliminate 90% of all the evil that our children are into nowadays.

On the plus side, it's very very durable. It took almost 5 minutes for me to be able to rip it apart, and 3 minutes for me to light the shreaded remains on fire.

In conclusion, this toy will corrupt your child's mind with brain-probes that J.K. Rowling had implanted into the things fur.

M

Munkey-

wow. Arnor is a parabolic extension of my arse and Xarrs left arm

M

Munkey-

that wasnt an insult btw, it was a compliment, I know many people who are like this

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Munkey-
wow. Arnor is a parabolic extension of my arse and Xarrs left arm

Bloody flami.....

Originally posted by Munkey-
that wasnt an insult btw, it was a compliment, I know many people who are like this

oh, phew ;)

didnt quite get the ass-hand referance i think. I blame tempered corona's ^^

V

vindicat0r

The pen that can write in Space < Use a fuking pencil !!!! >
< 100+ mil spend on its developement afaik : / >

Tempted to agree with the religion thing but u cant blame a single thing for all the shit around that, stupid ppl do stupid things. The people of then were not as mentally enlightened as us :D , they used to dance in fields so it would ran lol :D. Now we send Weather probes up ther to poke the clouds for rain ^^

Barrysworld ! :D < cant believe nobody said it >

M

mestoph

Originally posted by vindicat0r
The pen that can write in Space < Use a fuking pencil !!!! >
< 100+ mil spend on its developement afaik : / >

Tempted to agree with the religion thing but u cant blame a single thing for all the shit around that, stupid ppl do stupid things. The people of then were not as mentally enlightened as us :D , they used to dance in fields so it would ran lol :D. Now we send Weather probes up ther to poke the clouds for rain ^^

Barrysworld ! :D < cant believe nobody said it >

you know, you just reminded me of a theory a friend came up with. and it goes as follows:

There is only a limited amount of intelligence in the world. The more people that are born the more the general intelligence of the human race decreases. And considering we still break boundaries of science and maths. There really must be some f'in stupid people out there :)

V

Vell

Originally posted by Belsameth
as a person, yes.
but her whole image was designed from the ground up...

But her image wasn't invented either, at least not for her, she's just a carbon copy of other 'pop' acts who preceeded her. If you're looking for the original 'invention', look no further than Kim Wilde, or Bananarama, or some other 80's star, that's when 'girl power' was 'invented'.

G

Glacier

beds? why sleep when u can choose not to.. sleep when u die!

:eek7:

S

saltymcpepper

they have a military of course, its just useless lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom