Worlds first RR12 Enchanter inc? :p

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Mistwraith of KoS Hib/Lancelot

Realm vs Realm Information
Realm Points: 21,783,512
Realm Points Earned This Week: 531,638

Also a girl who plays it. take that fellas :)

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
Yet another Lancelot related post... :eek:

Can't you post on the Lancelot forum on VN or so? Oh right.. they don't like you there.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
there is a rm in lyonnesse with 26m , dunno if also he is another ebay

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Bleh, thought there was going to be some person dressed up in A4 paper, but it ain't!. :(

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
lol, nice lwrp - probably some fat chick who sits at home all day and plays daoc

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
lol, nice lwrp - probably some fat chick who sits at home all day and plays daoc

Your probably right, but bet she still gets more sex than you... :sex:

:m00:

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Rank 12 Baronet/Baronetess
Hersir/Baronsfru
Ard Tiarna/Ard Bantiarna
Level
12L0 Realm Points
RAs

1.6 mill too short, try again.

And worlds first rr10 was female, so we've already been beaten. :(

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Eva said:
Rank 12 Baronet/Baronetess
Hersir/Baronsfru
Ard Tiarna/Ard Bantiarna
Level
12L0 Realm Points
RAs

1.6 mill too short, try again.

And worlds first rr10 was female, so we've already been beaten. :(

He said, worlds first rr12 enchanter inc? . So next time, read first before posting.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Sauruman said:
He said, worlds first rr12 enchanter inc? . So next time, read first before posting.
Haha, I got owned. :D

Well ,still don't see the reason for a post. Eviona on avalon is rvring every week and has 22 mill rps, still isen't a thread made for her(yes, her, she's a freak. :( Her daughter is rr11 warden and son is rr6 or so eld). And as said there is a 26 mill rp rm on lyonesse.

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
Agron on Lyonesse is the dood with 26,198,743 rpz <part timer ;) >
Then there are 2 toons on Broc that are doin well Fiodan 22,870,363 and Solas 22,611,287 although they have not been doin much recently.
As far as Mistwriath is concerned she does play very well. She left the game to go and play WoW made some high level toons there and got so bored with it so she came back. :clap: There was a welcome back thread on Lancelot boards sayin she will be the first rr12 player, so i corrected them pointing out it had been done already by 1 european player and 2 others were close. then the flames start coming in about European players dont count ... cos they know the nerfs that are coming etc etc ...<so do they cos they have pendragon etc but shhhh dont tell em it will ruin their arguement> but the 4 month head start they had with live servers doesnt count either :kissit:. I could go on as we all could but not much point. Here is a link to the thread Mistwraith welcome back thread it could been worse but they just want their own toon to be the best.... its traditional in the US. :wub:

Oh and they say there is a dood on pendragon with 29 mill ... but hey that dont count. he only testin :p

Scotti

Fledgling Freddie
how can there be so many flames in a "welcome back" post, feel like a shower after reading all of that..... thought freddy's was bad :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
i am a very hot chick irl , way hotter than ilum and brite :D

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:

And ofc all the guys who play work out and look like Brad Pitt :puke: (Wanted an ignorant prick smiley someone design one :))

Lethul

FH is my second home
Javai said:
(Wanted an ignorant prick smiley someone design one :))

25.gif

im not really sure how they would look tho :] (this is from vnboards)

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Javai said:
And ofc all the guys who play work out and look like Brad Pitt :puke: (Wanted an ignorant prick smiley someone design one :))

Err... I do... IRL ...really :(

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Javai said:

qq, just cos u know she is some fat chick who stays at home every day :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom