WorldOnline are even bigger Wankers - discuss

O

Ono

See the -BT are wankers- thread for why I started this.

But, I feel that with the treatment I have had from these MOFOs they should be slagged off on their own.

BT are bad and money grabbing, but WORLDONLINE are incompetent scum who are even worse!

The charges are:

1) deliberately stalling on transfers back to BT even though given in writing,

2) F:mad:CKING us as LocalTel with Screaming.net - transfer your phone to use and we will give you an engaged tone to listen to and snails pace net acces,

3) not keeping track of their billing meaning people get billed 4 months after they had actaully left them!

4) F:mad:CKING OFF existing WO customers by withdrawing 24/7 access.

5) Having a stroppy bitch on their customer helpline.

MOFO's one and all.

O

old.TUG

Well I'm with 'em and at least the ISP is a fast moddafokker for me ;)

I am just gonna stick with 'em I think, BT are bound to introduce the FRIACO shite soon aint they??? Once that's sorted, they should go cheap again (I hope!)

Can you use a BT Internet account on WOL do ya know? Thx in advance...

S

Stazbumpa

Just thought I'd come and annoy you.

True; WOL are crap when it comes to service (very crap), but the change of their Freedom 24 service is largely due to BT shafting WOL by charging them per second for being online even though they were'nt charging us.

BT Surftime sucks ass, we already know this, and if you get the free net access from BT (£20 innit?) and go through another ISP (for better pings), BT charges the ISP for the privelidge of receiving your connection, and they then charge you a fee.

The only reason that any of this bollox is happening is because BT owns the entire infra-structure (the local loop) from when it was a nationalised company and Oftel have'nt got the balls to make them unbundle it or make ADSL either affordable or worth having.

luv and hugz

Staz
xxx

O

old.ED209

we need 2 revolt!

seems i will have 2 pay 66 bar to get back to BT.
so with surftime , you pay 20 bar a month and theres a list?? of isp's that will be free 4 u ?
on a lighter note i was banned from mplayer

O

old.[RaveN]DaGoD

It's the sad truth that most of the 24/7 have loop holes and are closing down the only one that seens to be any good is http://www.redhotant.com or like most of the country you'll have to use BT Internet :( bloody BT....

O

Ono

Did I say that I hated WorldOnline?

I did.

Oh, OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom