World pass

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
World pass needed
Lost my other copy of FFXI so just brought another one and thought I would start again got some other m8 starting in a few days as well.

But need a world pass to start on bismarck anyone help :) ?

Thanks in advanced

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
mmm i'm not currently playing.... but my account is active. I might be able to buy you a worldpass, depends how much they are :)

Playing EvE a bit atm, but keep looking back on this and tempted to play again. Got my WHM to 30ish last time I played with a few friends, but we kinda stopped to go back to daoc :)

How often you planning on playing? :)

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
If I remember world passes are about 1k gill,

planning on playing mostaly evening/l8 night to start with but if i can get some more ppl to play with then ill play alot more, daoc hasnt got much left init that i want todo anymore, I just log in a chat these days lol. I played FFXI upto 30BLM/20 WHM about a year ago or so, but I cannot find my account info :< so brought a new account.

Nice tho the new Game is on a DvD it was hell installing over 9ish cds lol xD.

Havnt brought the new expansion yet as I wanna get back into the game b4 I do :)

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
UndyingAngel said:
If I remember world passes are about 1k gill,

planning on playing mostaly evening/l8 night to start with but if i can get some more ppl to play with then ill play alot more, daoc hasnt got much left init that i want todo anymore, I just log in a chat these days lol. I played FFXI upto 30BLM/20 WHM about a year ago or so, but I cannot find my account info :< so brought a new account.

Nice tho the new Game is on a DvD it was hell installing over 9ish cds lol xD.

Havnt brought the new expansion yet as I wanna get back into the game b4 I do :)

Well when i started again I was playing with Tears and Sparda, I think you proberly know both of them. Will see if either want to get going again too, though Sparda has no internet till sometime in July, and Tears is enjoy the summer break. Think Sparda got a RDM to 30 and Tears got himself a PLD. :)

Daoc got boring for me too, which is why I let my subs run out.

I'll pop on tonight (may need to patch a bit), and see if I can get you a worldpass. :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
I was thinking about going back to FFXI too for a bit.

Population should have picked up with the XBOX360 version out too.

Only drawback for me was being able to hold hate for more than one target REALLY pissed me off :) too hard if not impossible

ohh had a 32 PLD

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Ryuno said:
Well when i started again I was playing with Tears and Sparda, I think you proberly know both of them. Will see if either want to get going again too, though Sparda has no internet till sometime in July, and Tears is enjoy the summer break. Think Sparda got a RDM to 30 and Tears got himself a PLD. :)

Daoc got boring for me too, which is why I let my subs run out.

I'll pop on tonight (may need to patch a bit), and see if I can get you a worldpass. :)

aye im gonna be starting with sparda/dryden :) been talking with him on msn alot(well apart from the last few weeks cause hes been really busy)

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Tears said:
I was thinking about going back to FFXI too for a bit.

Population should have picked up with the XBOX360 version out too.

Only drawback for me was being able to hold hate for more than one target REALLY pissed me off :) too hard if not impossible

ohh had a 32 PLD

nerf never got that high or tho with a bit of deadication I can be 30 in a week or 2 but that was harcore looking for party xD which is why I really look for other ppl to play wthe game with :)

edit : Reason for going on bismarck tho was the comunity was amazing from what I experanced :)

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
UndyingAngel said:
aye im gonna be starting with sparda/dryden :) been talking with him on msn alot(well apart from the last few weeks cause hes been really busy)

lol small world huh :)

Its fate I tells ya, Fate! :p

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
dunno what to roll this time, prolly a Mithra again cause they are funky xD

but I have no idear what jobs was going for BLM/WHM last time but dont wanna do the same thing over again, or mabey a WHM/summoner mm, depends what other ppl are playing I guess and whats needed :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:

but I have no idear what jobs was going for BLM/WHM last time but dont wanna do the same thing over again, or mabey a WHM/summoner mm, depends what other ppl are playing I guess and whats needed :)

Dont roll a mithra :( my hume will be hypnotized by the tail and unable to play

Oh and I said it before, but ill stick to it this time - not going to power level, grind every night, sit infront of the PC all the time - one week day (evening) and a bit of the weekend is all i am willing to commit to :)

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
thats a fair statment :) tbh if your power leveling you prolly missed most of the lore quests ?

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
UndyingAngel said:

well if I do play i'll definetly be a WHM as my main, love the class ^^

Not sure what to recommend for a class. Not played melee that much (just THF and MNK at low levels), only really actively played a WHM and a BLM :p

Would be nice to sort out a semi-static PT, and maybe certain days to play. Other days if others want to play they can do something else, but not level more than 1 level ahead of the others.

We tried this when Tears, Sparda and I played, and it worked fairly well. It needed a little fine tuning to how we did it before, but I think we were all quite happy with it :)

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Ryuno said:
well if I do play i'll definetly be a WHM as my main, love the class ^^

Not sure what to recommend for a class. Not played melee that much (just THF and MNK at low levels), only really actively played a WHM and a BLM :p

Would be nice to sort out a semi-static PT, and maybe certain days to play. Other days if others want to play they can do something else, but not level more than 1 level ahead of the others.

We tried this when Tears, Sparda and I played, and it worked fairly well. It needed a little fine tuning to how we did it before, but I think we were all quite happy with it :)

thats sounds like a great Idear, I might go BLM/WHM again and at level 30 change to Summor/WHM

what do you think ?

or sum/blm for extra dmg

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
hehe if i recall it was me that got carried away and trashed the group last time

Everyone was around L25ish then we took a week break (so you could play some DAOC) except i stayed in FFXI then when you came back the WAR had gone and was replaced with a PLD, wont be doing that again :)

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I thought about returning aswell, however I haven't really got the time these days :(

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Wonk said:
I thought about returning aswell, however I haven't really got the time these days :(

I'm kinda the same, really enjoying taking it easy and not rushing home to play a damn computer game, but one evening a week - and a bit at the weekend would suit me nicely :)

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Tears said:
I'm kinda the same, really enjoying taking it easy and not rushing home to play a damn computer game, but one evening a week - and a bit at the weekend would suit me nicely :)

you won't get far by doing that in FFXI though :)

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Ryuno said:
I added you to MSN. You should recognise the email address ^^ I'll be on there in a min.

cool, just turn on msn and download a new version must of closed it earlier for some reason :eek:

edit : done that :eek: stupid updates :)

barbastroumf

Fledgling Freddie
IMO make a NIN/WAR it rawkz u can do whatever you want... and you can be lvl 75 very easy if you are good at it

i had a 68 BLM/WHM

Hyuga Hinata

Fledgling Freddie
Figured I'd throw up a World Pass here incase someone else needs it.

5 uses left as of this post.
Expires in 167 hours.

On another note, feel free to PM me if you need help with anything like say, getting subjob items, keys for the khazam airship quest, advanced job quests etc. If I'm not currently busy I'll help you. (Do not PM me to ask for PL though, I'll kill you.) :p

PS: If Sparda starts with you tell him to PM me a Hi atleast. It's been a while. :3

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
I think we pretty much stopped playing for now.

Was too frustrating waiting 3 hours to get a party.

Hyuga Hinata

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, I was an idiot and didn't notice that the last post in this thread was 17 days ago until after I bought that WP and made the post. :x

Meh, I'll just leave it there incase someone decides to use it. >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom