World of Warcraft

Blain

Fledgling Freddie
Many people will be leaving DAoC this year to go play WoW, just out of interest who is planning on playing and which side are you going to be on?

Currently i am 60% Horde / 40% Alliance, but I may yet change my plans, so who's playing what?

Blain

Fledgling Freddie
Oh....and has anybody started any guilds yet?

Seline

Fledgling Freddie
I will be playing WoW, havent decided on a guild though, will probably wait till I get ingame before I do, and ill probably be alliance to be a human (none of the horde races are cute!)

Indiana

Fledgling Freddie
Seline said:
I will be playing WoW, havent decided on a guild though, will probably wait till I get ingame before I do, and ill probably be alliance to be a human (none of the horde races are cute!)

oi !!! You will join PL, just like in daoc :)

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
I thought I would , but not sure any longer , want to see how there RvR/PvP comes along first.. Might try the new Ultima thou when it comes...

Drew

Fledgling Freddie
WoW will be most boring mmorpg i think, they say its gonna be simple so everyone can play it :/ and i saw some movies from the game and it looked cool then i tryed the alpha beta and it was so boring, graphic was not good at all as i tought it was gonna be, and the landscape looked like it was suppose to be a game for children, but thats just my opinion. so when all those wow ppl tryed the game they will come for toa :m00:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
I will play WoW and I'm gonna go for alliance, Gnome Ice Mage :)

Xenorita

Fledgling Freddie
ToA will come in 2 weeks, WoW won't come for another 5 months or so at least. I'm going to Alliance aswell, for the same reason as Seline; Horde races aren't cute!
And if it's boring like Drew said, I'll just come running back to DAoC or get something else to play. :)

Mage and Priest fortehwin. \o/

Ormorof

FH is my second home
will probably play troll hunter :p

(been waiting to play troll hunter for ages, daoc or other :clap: )

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Not playing it, it seems a good game but too time consuming like daoc :/ might try dark and light though... but doubt i will play another mmorpg at least not like i did with daoc anyway.

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Zlugugg will join da Horde.

(Might be playing some human too, looks like there will be some cuties there ;) , other games incoming as well, Everquest 2, Warhammer Online and somewhere in the future Middle Earth Online.)

Nelex

One of Freddy's beloved
Well im going to be a female Gnome Rogue or female Elf rogue

And i will make the firste stealthzerg :p
alliance has the only cuteis, so thats where im going to be :sex:

Im going to make a guild but not sure for the name yet, but it will own :eek: :p

kain

Fledgling Freddie
I'm really liking the look of the undead, probably a caster...

"brains....brains....braaaaaians"

Looks very different to daoc, and will be a nice distraction.... ofcourse I'm not leaving little kain the thane (for one day he shall be mighy) and I have plenty of free time for both (kinder depressing really).

Anar

One of Freddy's beloved
I didn't think WoW was out until December 04?!?

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Drew said:
WoW will be most boring mmorpg i think, they say its gonna be simple so everyone can play it :/ and i saw some movies from the game and it looked cool then i tryed the alpha beta and it was so boring, graphic was not good at all as i tought it was gonna be, and the landscape looked like it was suppose to be a game for children, but thats just my opinion. so when all those wow ppl tryed the game they will come for toa :m00:

And you need a degree in rocket science to play daoc! :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
mmm horde will have like 30% of the population? such ballance.

fionnel

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, i hope if they do after all introduce any pvp in the game it's not based on an alliance vs horde concept because the alliance/horde population ratio will propably be 9:1 :p

And because i would hate to be in something like Albion *10 i will play the Horde and propably an undead priest or a tauren shaman/druid.

I can already imagine the amount of paladins being created at release named Arthaaaas or something :p

spook

Fledgling Freddie
will be playing Alliance, but haven't fully decided what race/class to chose.

Anything where I can stalk Xeno and Seline though :eek:

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
WoW might end up like SWG. Alot of people quit DAoC on release, then come back after a couple of months. If the PvP if better than DAoC, I'll probably stay there. Going to be lame and roll an elf hunter :p and sexy priest

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
mmm horde will have like 30% of the population? such ballance.

Blizzard are wanna take care of the zerg whiners, they will be automatically sorted to Horde :)

Seline

Fledgling Freddie
spook said:
will be playing Alliance, but haven't fully decided what race/class to chose.

Anything where I can stalk Xeno and Seline though :eek:

<Hides somewhere in Lordaeron>

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
If i'm gonna play this "my-first-daoc" game ( :p ) i'll prob play an undead assasin, if the PvP is nice you can backstab someone and hide underwater thanks to underwaterbreathing ;)
But ofc. first see how euro beta goes etc.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
WoW's just gonna be the same as SWG imo.

so much build up and lots of disapointment :eek:

anyway, ill go back in my corner now :(

Xenorita

Fledgling Freddie
Noooo it's not gonna be like SWG. Cause it's.. it's.. well it's warcraft damnit! It has to be good!
The only thing that might ruin it in my eyes, is all the 12 year olds that are going to play it and start ruining the game for others, as some have done in DAoC. :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom