World of Warcraft Which Server

Keltic

Fledgling Freddie
Well with some Guilds going hear an some Guilds going there there is alot of confusion on the wow part now there saying Pve Pve , so if you want PvP this server is best cause there are allready a few dark age players playing on it. The server is ..........PvP server Skullcrusher..........and all of us hibs are allinace. not horde :-( alliance :) pm kelltic in wow if you want to get in touch.

Id like an replys to this thread if posible what names you are going to pick in wow etc an if you are going horde when i gather a few more hibs well get more organised :)

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Because he like so many others have become acustomed to pressing refresh an insane amounts of time from trying to register at WOWs pages tonight I guess.

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Sonny said:
Dont mind Mithryn, he can be a moody bugger :D
Moody bugger maybe, but after being one of those spending 4 hours of a friday night trying to register the damn account, anyone can get a little moody ;)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
guys theres such a thing as "washing your dirty laundry in public"

Posts on DAOC forums about WOW are demoralising for the peeps that use these boards to talk about DAOC... Especially ones organising which server you should all play on.

Just my gut reaction sorry.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
guys theres such a thing as "washing your dirty laundry in public"

Posts on DAOC forums about WOW are demoralising for the peeps that use these boards to talk about DAOC... Especially ones organising which server you should all play on.

Just my gut reaction sorry.

Agreed...now piss off to the wow boards :( (not you censi ofc)

/Dracus

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
thats actually a very good point - it nearly upsets me everytime I see the hype of wow on our forums and watching good friends go ..

karpathus

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
thats actually a very good point - it nearly upsets me everytime I see the hype of wow on our forums and watching good friends go ..

They'll be back when they see its all looks and no soul.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Mithryn said:
Moody bugger maybe, but after being one of those spending 4 hours of a friday night trying to register the damn account, anyone can get a little moody ;)

I spent 7 :) /vic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom