World of Warcraft Forum

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Bit early, but is it possible for a World of Warcraft forum? Beta signup is tomorrow (5th of July) and I'm sure everyone wants to start discussing it. :D

Thank you. :)

Gray

FH is my second home
Im a keen Diablo II (+lord of destruction) player at the moment, am loving the game immensley but i heard WoW is "the new Diablo" so im thinking now maybe i should give it a hit

hmm..

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Its by the same company and there are similiarities between all of Blizzards games. WoW is going to be great I hope. :)

Gray

FH is my second home
Think i'll give this a whirl then, the graphics look wayyyy better than LoD/Diablo so should be something nice n new

Probably refuse me tho ;P

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
well not if you also tested FFXI, DAoC, EQ, lineage 2, ryzom, SWG, city of heros.

lies ofc, but they dunno :D

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
I'm just hoping that this game is actually going to live up to the hype, unlike the last few mmorpgs I've tried :p

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Hump!

I think this would be a nice time for WoW forum, sign-up's start tomorrow.

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
i hope the start the sign-up at bang on 12.01am..in 30 mins from now- i am waiting mother fuckers ;)

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Just signed up. Please, don't suck! :worthy:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You should make a WoW-Beta forum, close it for a while and only let a few hardcore nerds post on it after signing up in a website that only a few morer(its a word) nerds know about. Then do an open beta for it so that every tom, dick and harry could post there and spam it with useless trivia about the beta test, wow or the world around it, have the closed beta testers complain about the open beta noobs for a while and then just as WoW goes live...shut down the forums for "financial reasons".

*bows*

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
*bump*

Since Dragon Empires was cancelled, can the forum for that be replaced by a WoW one? :)

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
bump again as its pretty far into beta and EU beta will start soon (with no nda afaik there is something to discuss). Also the wow threads are popping up on daoc forums, so it might be nice for people to have an actual forum to do this :).

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Why was DE given a forum.

yet WoW won't get a forum till the game is released, its been in closed beta for ages now aswell.

:mad:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Deacan said:
Why was DE given a forum.

yet WoW won't get a forum till the game is released, its been in closed beta for ages now aswell.

:mad:

Dragon Empires will be removed once I check with Deebs about how to archive the old threads therein (if necessary).

WoW forum now available as it was a good opportunity for me to practise setting it up (I need to figure this stuff out to help Deebs out).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom