World in Conflict (mutliplayer demo)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Come on, who wants to play some matches together?! :O

I need some anti air/anti tank cover for my artilery and some good target spotting!

"The gas station is owned by the capitalists!"

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I adore the game but mad busy for the next few days. :( Might pop on for a challenge later in the week though. :D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Weeee! Currently #14 at the leaderboards inculding one gold medal for being the best infantery player in 10 matches in a row. *sweat*

Mucho fun this game, totally addicted.

Clown

Part of the furniture
I'm going to buy this game. It's fun. It's like a mix between BF2 and CoH.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
demo keeps locking up on my comp :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Been playing the singleplayer campaign all day, fucking rocks. :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Completed it 5 mins ago, great great game but...

...campaign is a bit shorter than I had hoped, not short as such but it left me wanting more. Unit variety was not as good as I had been lead to believe in the previews and the Europe campaign was pitifully short. The big downer for me personally was the complete lack of a Soviet campaign, lets hope that is coming in an expansion. Also they could really flesh out the game by having British/French/German specific units and also Chinese/North Korean units as allies of the Soviets.

All in all though it was a two full days of non-stop fun in the singleplayer and the multiplayer is a damn good laugh, well worth the money and a must have for any RTS player.

Aada

Part of the furniture
how would

2 gigs of ram
3400 amd 64
x850 256 pro

play this? if it aint worth it il just wait for the 360 version.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
how would

2 gigs of ram
3400 amd 64
x850 256 pro

play this? if it aint worth it il just wait for the 360 version.

Should be fine with medium settings and 1280x1024 I would imagine, best way to find out is grab the demo though.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Completed it 5 mins ago, great great game but...

...campaign is a bit shorter than I had hoped, not short as such but it left me wanting more. Unit variety was not as good as I had been lead to believe in the previews and the Europe campaign was pitifully short. The big downer for me personally was the complete lack of a Soviet campaign, lets hope that is coming in an expansion. Also they could really flesh out the game by having British/French/German specific units and also Chinese/North Korean units as allies of the Soviets.

All in all though it was a two full days of non-stop fun in the singleplayer and the multiplayer is a damn good laugh, well worth the money and a must have for any RTS player.

id agree with that tbh. There were some national specific units in the campaign, not tried mplayer, so dunno if they go on appearing, but the europe part uses Leopard tanks, german AA tanks, french Gazelle helicopters, british warrior apcs, etc.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
id agree with that tbh. There were some national specific units in the campaign, not tried mplayer, so dunno if they go on appearing, but the europe part uses Leopard tanks, german AA tanks, french Gazelle helicopters, british warrior apcs, etc.

Yep, I have been playing multiplayer and no sign of them. Also the Chinese make no appearance in the game at all and no units in multiplayer either. Lets hope someone can hack the game to add the missing units and that they have an expansion in the works that lets you play as the Soviets.

For years I have been dreaming of a commanding a Soviet tank zerg across central Europe! They must add it now! :D

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
For years I have been dreaming of a commanding a Soviet tank zerg across central Europe! They must add it now! :D

or spend about a fiver and get Red Alert 1 and/or 2 :D :p

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Just have to wait for expansion(s) :p

And damn with the MP,had few games where the map was pretty much totalled down to craters. Wish people would do bit more teamwork thought.

Milkshake

Loyal Freddie
Anybody playing this on a regular basis? Looking for a clan that's based in the UK, rather than the US (makes for silly morning times).

Aada

Part of the furniture
I got this the other day and i think its complete garbage ;/ played it for a few days now before i've come to this conclusion.

Just doesn't feel like anything tactical is involved when you can get the units back almost instantly.

Zede

Part of the furniture
didnt like the controls, i lasted 15 mins !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom