Working Terriers

Laddey

FH is my second home
Anybody use working terriers? Rats/Rabbits?

They are like a closed community, the hunters. So i've just built my kennel and going to flag my garden out, build its run then buy the patterdale. So hard to get into, its not what you know its who you know!

Anybody into a little bit of the ole' hunting?

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
The people to ask would be farmers as in my experience they have the worst trouble with these creatures. Unfortunately thats another insular/closed community.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Yeah totally.

Lucky for my my missus' dads a cow farmer, milks them and stuff. The area his farm is in, as all other farms, are surrounded by fields and stuff so he said i'm welcome to go on there.

Also im welcome to take my terrier into his farm to exterminate some vermin!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I'm looking into skeet shooting, but not hunting. Throddy might be able to help you out.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
To impress the missus' dad dont call them cows, call them beasts. Its what farmers call them, in Scotland anyway

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yeah totally.

Lucky for my my missus' dads a cow farmer, milks them and stuff. The area his farm is in, as all other farms, are surrounded by fields and stuff so he said i'm welcome to go on there.

Also im welcome to take my terrier into his farm to exterminate some vermin!

I am jealous, love Jack Russell's and would love to take them out hunting.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I dont have a lot to offer to this thread really. Getting land for hunting/shooting is and always has been a nightmare :) I've got about 200 acres in patches, but it has taken a long time!!

Using dogs I suppose you're hunting rats or netting for rabbits?

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Who was the person with the mossberg shottie?

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Used to do a lot of this as a kid and a teenager - we had ferrets and terriers. I still find it hard to relate to an animal without wanting to kill it and eat it.

Nate

FH is my second home
What do you mean by you're getting it a run btw? You're not going to walk it otherwise? Cow farmers call em beasts here too, for the beef that is. Dunno about milking.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
get ferrets to hunt rabbits and such with much better :) and no as illegal as hare coursing and such :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom