Working on template +skill and other things

Ubbis

Fledgling Freddie
Hey, im working on a template to my Warlock, im wondering how much +skill helps. Im specced 50 hex and 20 WC, so should i prior +11 hex or +11 curse? I know the curse would help alot, but wouldnt the hex also help alot or wont it do much since im specced 50?

Also I wonder if matter and spirits are important for a midgard playe? Cause i have heard they are not to important and i would therefor have both around 10-15% in my template.

-Berguven

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
I got a good template for you, its really really simple aswell, keep on reading for it!

JUST DELETE FFS YOU EASYMODER!!!!!

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Ubbis said:
Hey, im working on a template to my Warlock, im wondering how much +skill helps. Im specced 50 hex and 20 WC, so should i prior +11 hex or +11 curse? I know the curse would help alot, but wouldnt the hex also help alot or wont it do much since im specced 50?

Also I wonder if matter and spirits are important for a midgard playe? Cause i have heard they are not to important and i would therefor have both around 10-15% in my template.

-Berguven

hehe this post is flamebait :) a warlock asking questions as to wether +skill gives him better skills ..

i wasnt aware that warlocks needed sc (or any items at all for that matter) the way they wtf pwn others.

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
101+ str/qui

Only matter resists and maybe 50+ hits is my advice, gl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom