working as intended or?.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
well since clustering i have been travelling back and forth between servers (pryd and excal) - shopping and arti hunting and ml'ing.

what i have noticed over the past couple of days is strange, but i dont know if it is working as intended...

- So im in prydwen TOA, and i goto the portal stone and select 'housebind' - it takes me to excal housing
- I am in pryd housing, and i go into a house and select personal house - it takes me outside the housing lot number on pryd
- I logout in excal housing, but (sometimes) when i come back in i am in pryd housing
- I am in pryd TOA and port to goth harbour - and i end up in excal goth!

Crystal

Fledgling Freddie
Our guild cannot use Djinn/Channeler to get to Guild House after crash yesterday. Maybe its related. RightNow'ed it.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
seems things have fucked up again, i would trust goa to tell us... but somehow.......

:m00:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
scorge said:
seems things have fucked up again, i would trust goa to tell us... but somehow.......

:m00:

but somehow... were dooooomed. With GoA. the serverh fcking up is inevitable

CuddleBunny!

Banned
goa goes uber yet again! \o/ informing the customers? why? what is customer service? hmm, we have to be nice to the bastards who pay us? why? oh, cause they pay us for working you say? aha, so we actually have to tell them what happens when they get disconnected? hmm.. ok.. i'l think about it for a week or two! cause you see, we can't tell them on a tuesday, cause then it wont be friday news!!!!111111

goa = fucktards :)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
goa goes uber yet again! \o/ informing the customers? why? what is customer service? hmm, we have to be nice to the bastards who pay us? why? oh, cause they pay us for working you say? aha, so we actually have to tell them what happens when they get disconnected? hmm.. ok.. i'l think about it for a week or two! cause you see, we can't tell them on a tuesday, cause then it wont be friday news!!!!111111

goa = fucktards :)

except when friday news is on a thursday....and they do an unannounced poll with only 2 days to enter the information...

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
well since clustering i have been travelling back and forth between servers (pryd and excal) - shopping and arti hunting and ml'ing.

what i have noticed over the past couple of days is strange, but i dont know if it is working as intended...

- So im in prydwen TOA, and i goto the portal stone and select 'housebind' - it takes me to excal housing
- I am in pryd housing, and i go into a house and select personal house - it takes me outside the housing lot number on pryd
- I logout in excal housing, but (sometimes) when i come back in i am in pryd housing
- I am in pryd TOA and port to goth harbour - and i end up in excal goth!

told you not to take those pills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom