Work

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
To be honest, it bores the crap out of me. I work at a newspaper and whenever I write something, the editor edits it to shit.

And no, this isnt a normal "my artwork is being destroyed!", he is actually really shit at it. To the point where I'm going to have to get more 'work experience' at another paper when i return to the UK to make up for it.

Anyway, due to the fact i'm on 'work experience', it meanst theres actually no work to 'experience' so I end up spending large amounts of time on the internet.

What do you do on the internet when at work to keep from getting bored?

All i can think of is yahoo games, the forums and b3ta. Any other suggestions to help a bored office temp out?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I am struggling with boredom as well. So any help would be appreciated :p

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
bebo / myspace ?

edit: i'm on holiday from work :p

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Do what I do.

Sit on freddyshouse/other random forum pressing F5 every 5 mins. :eek:

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I tend to browse Football365.com and just refresh bbc/cnn in the hope of a nice disaster to amuse me until 5pm, but there definitely isn't enough stuff on the internet to keep me busy for an entire shift. :(

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
imagechan.org is keeping me occupied at the moment. Im thinking its a good thing that 4chan is blocked by my ISP.

And yeah, refreshing BBC waiting for a disaster is addictive.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
at least youve got a comp at work. when i goto work i stand in a room thats about minus 15 degrees, and for 7 hours i tip sausages into a machine which then packs them :eek:

Aada

Part of the furniture
I tend to browse Football365.com and just refresh bbc/cnn in the hope of a nice disaster to amuse me until 5pm, but there definitely isn't enough stuff on the internet to keep me busy for an entire shift. :(

LOL yeah a disaster always makes the day go quicker. :D

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
at least youve got a comp at work. when i goto work i stand in a room thats about minus 15 degrees, and for 7 hours i tip sausages into a machine which then packs them :eek:
What happened to the bar work?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
What happened to the bar work?

i do that too ofc. by day and at random times when needed i also work in the only factory in the world that makes fucking quorn sausages. the horrors i could tell, there should be a councilling service :(

but yey on thursday im not in the sausage area. im the area that produes quorn pressed into various shapes and passes them off as food. i will be jet washing big bins! easily the best job in the entire factory.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
i do that too ofc. by day and at random times when needed i also work in the only factory in the world that makes fucking quorn sausages. the horrors i could tell, there should be a councilling service :(

but yey on thursday im not in the sausage area. im the area that produes quorn pressed into various shapes and passes them off as food. i will be jet washing big bins! easily the best job in the entire factory.

You give me hope for my future :(

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Where I work I can only browse FH/wikipedia/BBC news website, and even then only when the boss isnt about (hes about most of the time).

The rest of the time I'm supposed to sit here with nothing to do and stare at the wall, (or make battle ships in excel with VBA :D).

I'm always asking if theres something to do, but there rarely is. mostly its "go and check if the mail is downstairs". I have my normal work duties done within 5-10 minutes of arriving in the morning because I've made VBA programs and macros to let excel do it all for me (collating analysis data in various charts/graphs and making sure its within certain levels), the rest of the day is spent hoping to god the boss goes out of the room to make a cup of coffee so I can browse FH for a couple of minutes :(

Aada

Part of the furniture
Where I work I can only browse FH/wikipedia/BBC news website, and even then only when the boss isnt about (hes about most of the time).

The rest of the time I'm supposed to sit here with nothing to do and stare at the wall, (or make battle ships in excel with VBA :D).

I'm always asking if theres something to do, but there rarely is. mostly its "go and check if the mail is downstairs". I have my normal work duties done within 5-10 minutes of arriving in the morning because I've made VBA programs and macros to let excel do it all for me (collating analysis data in various charts/graphs and making sure its within certain levels), the rest of the day is spent hoping to god the boss goes out of the room to make a cup of coffee so I can browse FH for a couple of minutes :(

LOL i used to be like that.. looooooooooooooong day eh?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I don't work and its just as boring at home. At least I can wank at home though, although that never stopped me at work.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Sat here doing fuck all today, nothing's broken so i'm sat here doing nothing. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom