Word From andred

P

[PS]Fool

So, i wait for the 1 hour. the servers are down, and then i see a number on it, and quickly rush to join the lvlmania that was going on. it wont be to bad i tell myself, there are only 28 ppl on atm, maby the word isnt out. how wrong i was. after making my soon to be blade-gimp keoess, i log on to connla. at first theres no-one there, but soon the games properly loads. omg. if i could post screenshots i would show you, but there were so many bleeding keen/ celts. its like a living carpet, but anyway i move on to killing some mobs, wait a sec, where are the mobs?! yes thats right, every single mob in connla either had a keen or a celt or and mixture oyu can think of. after a while a few mobs pop and i set upon them, with the several hundred others who have nothing to kill, and gain about 1-2 xp per kill. lvl 1 has never taken so long. but soon i get to lvl 3, and luck of luck, i get some leather armour droped, so i put it on. you would be amazed how many ppl want you in there group because you have trousers. anyway, i decide to buy a new wepon, and move on to morekilling. then some fool named 'iamleet' pulls a purple aggro on to the beach. insain death msgs. one poor idiot took his saftey off at lvl 2, and several thousand others did also, and the town and huts soon turned in-to a running battle ground. anyway at this point i was booted to the desktop (bout time with all the lag there was) and just decided to wrie this. now i back off to join the fray, c ya

O

old.Witchunter

lol, imagines ~100 * lv1-3 players in a riot :D

O

oldgrim

LFGLFGLFGLFG PLZ PLZ

Sry m8 - only ppl with hats allowed in this grp :p

P

[PS]Fool

Actualy its more like 'go in my group and give me your pants or me and my possie of 100 keen will kick ur ass at lvl 10'

E

Eblessair

went rat-mode on a sitting caster
so funny
^^

A

Ardwan

hehehe, this is gonna be funny..people bullying other to give them armour or weapons or they will be killed

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Alrindel
LVL 3 STALKER LFG I HAVE PANTS

I'm getting funny looks from my co-workers for rolling around the floor...
:clap: :clap: :clap:

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Ardwan
hehehe, this is gonna be funny..people bullying other to give them armour or weapons or they will be killed

Stand and deliver! Your money or your life!

O

old.Prof

Heh, I have started a char too on Andred - managed to get in an hour after the server went life (had to try a bit) then stayed in for the rest of the afternoon and eve and only LDed past midnight (luckely).

Lvling went considerable slower cause of the MASSIVE overpopulation, but I managed to hit 7, despite a few crap groups :p.

The server lags like during a relic raid, some ppl seem to LD all the time + the servers went down once (with a 5 minute announcement margin) for an emergency fix, so ppl used to the service of GOA will feel at home in no time. :D

Btw I'm a firbolg warden called Boabab. :clap:

O

old.Pooky

hehe

I logged on the minute it went live. It was pure chaos at connla, the second a mob spawned 10 poeple would pounce on it :).

I got to lvl 13 before I logged, a group of about 6 lvl 10s formed a lynch mob to hunt me down after i killed them all about 5 times hehe.

P

[PS]Fool

Got me a chanter to lvl 10....maddness in pwyden keep. trolls going rat-mode everywhere, mass gankings. i woulden trade it for the world :D

O

old.LandShark

Now, if any mana chanter/eld or ice wiz ever got to lvl50... how blatantly would you just find a friendly power battery, stand by a busy bindstone and PBAE the day away? :E

O

old.Kithara

lol this sounds really amusing i cant wait till they deliver my us version then i am ready to be uber ganked 0_o
PM me plz if u play there need some allies ^^

A

Alrindel

misc_midgard_postcard.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom