• Thread starter old.pala hellraiser
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.pala hellraiser

This is the greatest and best spam in the world;

Tribute, long time ago me and my brother ------ here,
we were killing in barrows, the lone and longsome dungeon, all of a sudden, someone mentioned rvr on /as, and he said "please help in emain, or the mids will eat our souls", While me and ------, we looked at eachother, and we said, "ok!" and we said the first thing that came to our head, just so happen to be, the best spam in the world, it was the best spam in the world.

Look into /as it's easy to see while 1) makes 2) and 2) makes 3)and thats is STRICT, it was destiny! Once every hundred thousand years or so, when the sun don't shine and the moon dont glow, and the grass dont grow.

Needless to say, Laird was stunned, quick whap with his alliance powers, and the beast was done. He asked us, "Be you spammers", and we said, "nay, we art but brothers" ROCK ahhhahhh ahhhh !!!

This is not the greatest spam in the world, no, this is just a tribute, couldnt remember the greatest spam in the world no, this is just a tribute noooooo, it was the greatest spam in the world oooo oiii, it was the greatest spam in the world ooo oii, dlu-di-doogo-doogo-, dosodjgjg.

And the purculiar thing is this my friends, the spam we did on that faithful night it didnt actually sound anything like this song!

This is just a tribute, you gotta belive me and I wish you were there, just a matter of opinion and a rughghghghgh.

Ohh eyyyyyy, ohhh eyyyy!

P.S this is just a tribute

:cool: :cool: :cool: :D :m00:

G

Graknak

since this is already bumped i can gladly say.... get over it fat kid with youth problems :puke:

N

-Nxs-

Isnt it about time this prick was banned ?

IBTL

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I'm looking forward to your ban :great:

O

old.pala hellraiser

me too then I dont have to listen to you :great:

then ill make another account :clap:

N

-Nxs-

I do hope you are on a static IP !! this is just a simple web forum that we can easily ignore - unlike your /as spam.

O

old.pala hellraiser

Heh, shame what you have turned into Nxs, you were once a good mate.

O

old.pala hellraiser

lmao, nxs when you join the borg?

O

old.pala hellraiser

2 different replys there from 2 different people btw :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by old.pala hellraiser

then ill make another account :clap:

Which will then be banned right away, get a life fucko.

N

-Nxs-

I am still "alright" its just what you are doing and have done is wrong - the problem now its its gone past the point of an appology, your just digging a deeper and deeper grave, god only knows what you will do once your DAOC ban has been lifted. Think i left at the right time,

Jesus and i thought Flesh was bad, at lease he shuts up now and then !

O

old.pala hellraiser

IP banning fuckwit? lmao, people with half a brain can easily get around an IP ban fuckwit.

O

old.pala hellraiser

Nxs past the point of apology? I haven't apologized for it and I wont eathier :clap:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by old.pala hellraiser
IP banning fuckwit? lmao, people with half a brain can easily get around an IP ban fuckwit.

Your current account gets banned for you being a total fucko.

You make a new account and continue to post crap the account also gets banned.

Or you stop posting useless shit.

It's a win/win situation :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom