woooheyy mids took CK

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
good job guys was fun. lucky albs or hibs didnt turn up in numbers.

- Proteles.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
kinda lame to take it imo, now there will be less hibs again :touch:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
was getting annoying with hibs though i must admit, at least the albs have style, ie they wander away from their "zerg" so us solo mids have something to fight :D

hibs just sat at mb with their shrooms o doom all day :(

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
must agree orm, dont wanna thsi kind hibs to thid, even albs give more fun.
2-3fg hibs moving around like hmm shrooms ;) allways when "roaming" stop moment between mb and ck, immediatly 10 shrooms top each other.

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
aye got to say bring back a few albs Hibs are not interested in a fight unless they have already stacked it against you ie shrooms everywhere CK theres and healers in safe area to heal them

Thanx for showing me your soft under belly RTon Pity the Bard and Animist add couldnt keep you alive when you jumped me :flame:

Guess you will have to stick to killing me when I have just finished a fight with someone else and have 50% health and no end :touch:

/signed Aneurism

Venomy

Fledgling Freddie
They were actually quite dumb enough to take out their bb's every time one got killed to be honest , i spent my night suiciding on them with instapainthefirst :) Problem was there were 2 of them , can't do that alone :p

Got it the other day though :p kinda capped out afterwards unfortunately.

Muyst say the most annoying things were hibs just sitting at keep waiting for some stealther to uncover something and then zerg it.
Or those Animists that spent their WHOLE day sitting at keep , running down , plant shrooms and run back and sit again. Where's the fun in that? I wouldn't want free RP like that :/

Iodine

Fledgling Freddie
Thats strange you whine when albs camp pk and you whine when hibs camp mb.

I find that hibs are clever and stay near ck, then they have an advantage, whats the point in getting ck and not using it ?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Iodine said:
Thats strange you whine when albs camp pk and you whine when hibs camp mb.

I find that hibs are clever and stay near ck, then they have an advantage, whats the point in getting ck and not using it ?

well, quite honestly, wheres the fun in planting 10 million shrooms and waiting for a NS or something to uncover a SB/infil? :p

Iodine

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
well, quite honestly, wheres the fun in planting 10 million shrooms and waiting for a NS or something to uncover a SB/infil? :p

You got me there :mad:

Although it would be a bit stupid to roll an ani and not use shrooms.

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
zergs

i thought albs were bad at zerging, but hibs just wtfpwn at it. :flame:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Gaddry said:
i thought albs were bad at zerging, but hibs just wtfpwn at it. :flame:

well... thats the annoying thing, with albs you loose because you are outnumbered 5:1, with hibs you arent outnumbered by players but by shrooms :p

which is annoying for us overpowered mids! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom