Woohooo go samil x]

C

~Clarky~

nice powerlevelage!:eek:

serious though , Big Grats! :clap:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Wow! A power leveled Reaver...what an achievement.

V

vintervargen

grats is a grats, always fun to get a char to 50. not like i said "woohoo samil, finally 50 after 1.5 years of soloing greens"

poor sissy, noone wanted to PL you? :|

C

~Clarky~

maybe sissy actually wanted to achieve something , aka not being power leveled to 50 , and actually gain some insight into his class ...:confused:

/edit , not a shot at samil

V

vintervargen

we had a nice thread about PL <-> insight/knowledge on the hib section.

imo, if you are a skilled player and somewhat experienced, you will get the hang of any char after a few fights. (whyp for example (at least i think pin PLd his reaver:)))

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Never asked anyone to PL me. Dinging 50 after you had to work hard for it is worth 'gratz'ing but being PL'd most of the way isn't much of an achievement.

But where are my manners? WOO! Another power levelled FOTM to add to the already swollen ranks of FOTMs! GO YOU! :D

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
WOO! Another power levelled FOTM to add to the already swollen ranks of FOTMs! GO YOU! :D

-= Hypocrisy Incarnate =- Level 45 Necromancer

appropriate name on that one :great:

E

Ekydus

Oh fine don't give me a gratz. Bastards.

<Runs off and cries>

T

Thamiles

grats samil m8, I know you been xping for real on the last lvl´s tho :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by vintervargen
-= Hypocrisy Incarnate =- Level 45 Necromancer

appropriate name on that one :great:

Well DUH! It is a loot machine and nothing else...aside from insanely boring to play.

Oh btw, gratz to Ekydus/Shriek for doing all the hard work. ;)

A

Arnor

grats samil, now lets duel :>

(I might allow you to ding something more then rr2 :p )

like vv said, doesnt matter much if a char is pl'ed, its the player behind it.

S

samildanachh

ye got it pl'd by a necro friend to about lvl32. then we duo'd barrows with me stunning mobs etc.

then we duo'd in caldey to about 46
then i started making grps in ac to levll up.

tbh i was only pure pl'd to 32, which isnt much in turms of /play compared with how long it takes to get 50 :)

P

Pin

Originally posted by vintervargen
imo, if you are a skilled player and somewhat experienced, you will get the hang of any char after a few fights. (whyp for example (at least i think pin PLd his reaver:)))

Well, I levelled my Reaver at the same time as my Necro. Grouped together, Necro a couple of levels ahead, shield-stunning adds with the Reaver.

Anyway, grats Samil. :D

E

Ekydus

36 Samil... You were on holiday. Oh I haven't said Gratz yet. :p

Gratz. :D

S

samildanachh

ye i was controlling mine and my m8's account and if i was 1st i could powertap with the necro do alt tab and slam the mob with the reaver, and then get bak to powertapping with the necro :D

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Pin
Well, I levelled my Reaver at the same time as my Necro. Grouped together, Necro a couple of levels ahead, shield-stunning adds with the Reaver.

aka PL ^^

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Nothing wrong with pl, gives you those extra spec points, cuts the pain in half. And learning to play a char can be easily done, learning to play it in rvr is different from pve anyway.
So why accept slow xp when you can lvl to 50 in 4-5 days play time. Would be silly to lvl it the normal way, and need atleast 10 days. Unless you enjoy the lvling grind. There are plenty of people that like that aspect of the game.
Regards, Glottis

V

vintervargen

samil :mad: i kissed and danced with your reaver at hmg the other day, you had some caster as speedbot, but you attacked me at once, why? :mad:

S

samildanachh

that wuld be a sorc :D
im not sure if i attacked you though :p
cant renember :D
were u on a alt?

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by samildanachh
that wuld be a sorc :D
im not sure if i attacked you though :p
cant renember :D