Woohoo :) Flame on me :)

Ucallme

Banned
I checked guild forum <Venom> and i saw that i had 2 messages and this is what it said :) and it was from (stereoman - who ever that is)

1st private message :)

for being an rr6 you probably are the lamest, most dimwitted, mindless, skilless, lame-spamming and most IQ challenged player i've yet to see on any realm, on any server. your style of playing is as numb and repetetive as a game of counterstrike against bots. you are a fuckwit, a worthless teenager. do daoc a favour and leave it for WoW.

2nd private message :)

and, oh, you suck aswell. it's amazing you've managed to bridge-camp your way to rr6. /clap /clap, whore.

So who ever you are be a big man and post reply on here :)

Amphrax

Neo

Loyal Freddie
wubb is in da air, nice of him tho to send a private msg instead
of making yet another pointless thread here FH.

Brite

Banned
amp, you have to earn your on FH whine not make your own, this is such cheats :<

pip

Banned
Ucallme said:
I checked guild forum <Venom> and i saw that i had 2 messages and this is what it said :) and it was from (stereoman - who ever that is)

for being an rr6 you probably are the lamest, most dimwitted, mindless, skilless, lame-spamming and most IQ challenged player i've yet to see on any realm, on any server. your style of playing is as numb and repetetive as a game of counterstrike against bots. you are a fuckwit, a worthless teenager. do daoc a favour and leave it for WoW.

and, oh, you suck aswell. it's amazing you've managed to bridge-camp your way to rr6. /clap /clap, whore.

Amphrax
dam dont think he has meet me

Corran

Part of the furniture
pfft... such lies that message...

You also camp PoC with your bot and run away moment someone can challange you :p

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Neo said:
wubb is in da air, nice of him tho to send a private msg instead
of making yet another pointless thread here FH.
hehe :)

Ucallme

Banned
Corran said:
pfft... such lies that message...

You also camp PoC with your bot and run away moment someone can challange you :p

Sometimes i enter alb PoC but rarely do, runaway?? i ran because there was more than 3+ albs inc to me. Ive only been in PoC a few times this weekend only because of the usual being zerged/added and i got fed up with it, so went for a change of scenery.

Bringing my bb to poc, yes i do but thats the risk i take actually travelling bb to PoC and not knowing whats inside.

Amphrax

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Ucallme said:
Sometimes i enter alb PoC but rarely do, runaway?? i ran because there was more than 3+ albs inc to me. Ive only been in PoC a few times this weekend only because of the usual being zerged/added and i got fed up with it, so went for a change of scenery.

Bringing my bb to poc, yes i do but thats the risk i take actually travelling bb to PoC and not knowing whats inside.

Amphrax

just admit ur a lame runaway'er amph!!111

:D

Corran

Part of the furniture
Ucallme said:

Amphrax

Just pointing out the flame was lies because you dont just camp bridge :D

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Ucallme said:

come on be fair this is better than most of the stuff we get here!! I think this is a fairly good whine tbh. Pity it was in private! ;)

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Ucallme said:

Amphrax

he the guy made a mt...
he wanted to send that to Qama

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
come on be fair this is better than most of the stuff we get here!! I think this is a fairly good whine tbh. Pity it was in private! ;)

Aye t'was class whine fun 2 read :D thx Amp ;)

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Hi Amphrax

You made my night tonigh thx, never have i seen such a high rr sb drop so quick.

funny when you uncover me infront of 2fg mids on dc bridge and still manage to die.

hope to meet you in the frontier again soon!

PS get some spirit resists
Amphrax.JPG

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
awww amph bless. i want a whine thread tbh, got 2 deathspams since ive been back and no ones noticed :(

was a classy whine tho, should of called u an essex chav too but he cant get EVERYTHING right :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom