Woodo - Excaliburs very own scammer

N

NetNifty

In barrows today, a lvl 25 Wizard was asking people to PL him in exchange for 20 saph seals, he asked one guildy and a lot more people xping at entrance to PL him. He messaged me and he told me he had only 3 bubs to ding and then i would get the 20 seals... he showed me 27 seals to show me he had enough to pay me. I figured for 10 mins work (was playin me necro at the time) 20 seals wouldnt b bad :) grped him, as soon as he dinged he ran off with the seals and ignored all messages lol. Found out his GM's name so he will hear of it soon and hopefully take action :)

Not really annoyed because im that desperate for 20 seals and it was only 10 mins but its the principle - he might scam someone else and i dont want that to happen to a member of my realm let alone another player in the game.

So if you see him, give him a /slap from me and remember not to trust him :)

M

medowind

Another reason why you should NEVER power level anyone

N

NetNifty

yea i should have done that tbh but i assumed he would have just said what if i had ran off with it without pl'n him

C

Cala-more

how can we /slap him. u forgot to say his name ;P

K

Karnage

Btw, you gonna be coming to New Milton any time soon?

Wanna meet you IRL still :)

S

seeaira

Aye he did the same to me :p so I slap him anyways everytime I see him. He then had some guts to ask me for a rez today in barrows lol pffft:puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom