Woo!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Found my first 'wearable by all' leather robe today! Happy days!

Elf: Is that a saracen cabalist over there? The one with the staff?
Firbie: Guess it must be...saracens can't be friars and noone would be dumb enough to walk around in a cloth robe.
Elf: Houuhahahha! I will go and introduce him to my special mana-bomb technique! Old skool style!
Elf: WTF?! He just PA'd me with a staff!! NERF CABBIES!!!

Its like a dream come true. :D

A

Apprentice

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Found my first 'wearable by all' leather robe today! Happy days!

Elf: Is that a saracen cabalist over there? The one with the staff?
Firbie: Guess it must be...saracens can't be friars and noone would be dumb enough to walk around in a cloth robe.
Elf: Houuhahahha! I will go and introduce him to my special mana-bomb technique! Old skool style!
Elf: WTF?! He just PA'd me with a staff!! NERF CABBIES!!!

ROFL ROFL ROFL

PWNED!!!

O

old.TeaSpoon

Damn you! I've been looking for one for ages!!!!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Nope. Not a RoG object. Its a proper named item drop.

Ho ho! I came so close to destroying it when I got it. If I hadn't put it on my cleric out of idle boredom then I would never ... woohoo! Fear the Cabbie...for he may be an infiltrator in disguise.

Ooo...I must get someone to craft me a really slow staff so I can PA people with it! :D ~drools at the prospect~

L

leorin

well really in RvR those disguise "i m another class " thingys never work. especially not for an infil as u r not supposed to be seen and if u do u r dead anyhow.

H

Hit ^_^

its probebly the af30 one found on ****** ^^
but try keep it quiet so it dont get to common.

B

bahamuts

Originally posted by leorin
well really in RvR those disguise "i m another class " thingys never work. especially not for an infil as u r not supposed to be seen and if u do u r dead anyhow.

for friars it work, and btw infils survive quite long anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom