Won't even be able to register my Buffbot account...

U

Uriron

Ordered an extra account for buffbot purposes (i think i'm the only player without 2 accounts..) and won't be able to register that either.

LOL

:clap: GOA

R

Runoff

Im in bad situation. Bought second account. Reg page chrashed Cd keys validated . No passwords received and Using 5 Days holiday of work starting Monday to level account.
Seems only way Imm going to be able to use my Days Holiday is if I go out tomorrow and buy yet another Bundle and w8 till early hours of the morning to Reg it. Then return Bundle I got this morning as not Fit for use.

What a shambles. Way to go Goa. /rude

N

Nalikin

Originally posted by Runoff
Im in bad situation. Bought second account. Reg page chrashed Cd keys validated . No passwords received and Using 5 Days holiday of work starting Monday to level account.
Seems only way Imm going to be able to use my Days Holiday is if I go out tomorrow and buy yet another Bundle and w8 till early hours of the morning to Reg it. Then return Bundle I got this morning as not Fit for use.

What a shambles. Way to go Goa. /rude

Email GOA with your CD key , explain to them the reg page crashed after they'd been validated and you've still to receive account details etc . Hopefully they'l either send them to you , or enable it so you can re-input your cd key to register it again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom