Wondering

tierk

Part of the furniture
Clustering out anytime soon, keep hearing "in a month or so" since i took a enforced break in the middle of june and curious too know when, as in most countries one month consists of 30 days. Any GoA peeps reading have any idea on how many days in a month in France?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
after they fix prydwen.

It was hoped for august but there were technical issues - the french server got clustered a week or two ago and we'd have been too but for a little problem with prydwen's database.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
hmm I thought we where getting clustering + new patch all togheter .. ?

tierk

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
after they fix prydwen.

It was hoped for august but there were technical issues - the french server got clustered a week or two ago and we'd have been too but for a little problem with prydwen's database.

Ok so we got any time on when the pryd issues are likely to be dealt with or are they still having major problems with this server?

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
Ok so we got any time on when the pryd issues are likely to be dealt with or are they still having major problems with this server?

still the problem of titles fucking up, a small problem maybe but still shows that there is database corruption going on.. :mad:

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom