Wondering

A

-ag-bometal

How much ppl are atm afk in a group reading this boards ?

Like me for instance, in a nice group who dont need cc and they just said "put ps up and go read a book." So out of curiousity what are u doing atm in daoc terms ?

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I'm the cleric in a RvR group! They had the nerve to say that Tintin was uncool so I plan on letting them all die! :)

E

Ekydus

I left DAoC, currently waiting for an excuse to go back... :p

A

-ag-bometal

Originally posted by Ekydus

Still on the forums, need to check facts ingame ? :p

N

NightyP

Samal left game? what more of an excuse do you need? :p

E

Ekydus

Pfft actually if Samil went back I'd be more likely to go back.

I'm just hanging around here because it fills the hours of boredom that TV would induce into me anyway.

Found out many people didn't like me... So maybe it's best I not go back. Just hang around on the forums and annoy them where they cannot touch my l33tness. HAR!

:p

A

adari

how about getting some rps on ur stupid pally so u can actually try and go kill something and achieve a goal before you quit again

A

adari

Originally posted by Coim-
RP's aren't everything.

is that an excuse to justify Coim Diamondback <Avengers of Pendragon> RP: 92,332 (RR3L2) Last Week: 328 Realm: Albion

? :D

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by adari
how about getting some rps on ur stupid pally so u can actually try and go kill something and achieve a goal before you quit again
My goals were PL'ing.

Where do you think Samil's Reaver came from?

If I went back I'd finish off my Cabalist, Reaver and BuffBot (if I could) although PLing stresses me out way too much...

C

Coim-

is that an excuse to justify Coim Diamondback <Avengers of Pendragon> RP: 92,332 (RR3L2) Last Week: 328 Realm: Albion

Considering I've never played at home, and I only play weekends for 5 hours(ish)...

B

Bellona

:clap: :clap: clap: :clap: :D

hahah løøørn imo... ahaha aes :D hahaha

ban coim.-

-nerf being shity pissedd

B

Bellona

me onlyu hate thats avatar of your,... grrr.. most kill you noww1!!

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Bellona
me onlyu hate thats avatar of your,... grrr.. most kill you noww1!!
Would it help if I said I hated your avatar too? :p

K

kirennia

leorics old one was the worst :( Felt like hitting things everytime I saw it ;)

S

samildanachh

Pfft actually if Samil went back I'd be more likely to go back.

I'm just hanging around here because it fills the hours of boredom that TV would induce into me anyway.

Found out many people didn't like me... So maybe it's best I not go back. Just hang around on the forums and annoy them where they cannot touch my l33tness. HAR!

:p

cuz of my natural charisma etc :p

S

samildanachh

if coim has 200rpts for every post he spams on bw he wuld have more rpts than he does currently :D

C

Coim-

Originally posted by samildanachh
if coim has 200rpts for every post he spams on bw he wuld have more rpts than he does currently :D
If Coim had a PC that would run camelot at home he would have more RP's than he does currently. :rolleyes:

G

gunner440

he'd have 100k! and pwn adaris ranger in a duel? Oo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom