WON Authentication

O

old.cspiby

Tonight the "logging on to won" has been sticking there which looks to me as if won is buggered, has anyone else had the same prob?

P.S. People at BW let us know what the situation with the servers is! I'm getting sick of playing on bloody wireplay, too much lag!

O

old.zoff

i am getting the same.
Try typing retry at the console. May take up to 5 attempts.

------------------

O

old.Mad Kain

Taken from: http://www.won.net/info/

Upgrade Notice
Beginning January 3, 2000 WON.net will be upgrading its backend services. This upgrade will be taking place over the course of two weeks (1/3 through 1/17). The additional equipment will provide several benefits, including:
Better connectivity for many of our users (especially those outside of the United States).
Support for additional instances of WON.net services for a larger user base and better response times.
Provide an additional redundancy to help minimize any downtime for WON.net services.
During the upgrade, there may be some minor down time of WON.net services. We will make every effort to minimize any down time as well as attempting to limit down time to low usage periods. Please bear with us during this upgrade; the result will be a better WON.net for all of us.

Its been happening since Saturday. Countless numbers of people have had trouble logging onto servers. It will take a while before everything calms down too. I guess we need to be a bit patient.

------------------
[ChPt2]Kain aka [EQX]Kain

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom