Women drivers`

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
well its my turn to post it now

Mey

Part of the furniture
Love the one where the guy gets in the car and does what took her 3-4 minutes do in like 10 seconds.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
and the week before that. I cant wait for Pikeh to post it next week

Can you do it on the monday so we can enjoy it sooner

eksdee

FH is my second home
i check here irregularly so this was actually new to me :p and also fucking hilarious. being a person that drives quite long distances on a regular basis, i see some goddamn awful driving from both men and women every single day to be fair, but women do tend to do the funniest stuff tbh. it always seems to be the simplest things that people do wrong also, like every single fucking day people choose the wrong lanes on roundabouts, cut other people up without even LOOKING over their shoulder (blindspot m8s!) and other such unbelievably fundamental driving skills. it's quite scary to go out onto the roads these days tbh, especially in the country side where i live because people get so lazy due to the lack of traffic. my parents always go on about how driving in cities must be awful, but i find it the total opposite - at least in cities there is barely any room for fuck ups so people are generally better drivers. where i live i'm always seeing people doing idiotic things, especially mothers in their 4x4s/people carriers, on their own...

sigh :p

rant over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom