women are the devil's work

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Here is proof.

Legal As She Is Spoke » Blog Archive » Man Receives Oral Sex; Ordered to Pay Child Support?!

"So, a man sued his ex-girlfriend for fraud and emotional distress after she secured a court order demanding he pay child support for their two year-old daughter. The reason? This woman saved his semen after performing oral sex and secretly impregnated herself. No, this is not a new plotline of absurd television show One Tree Hill but actual events that formed the basis of a 2005 legal battle in Illinois."

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Two lessons to be learned here;

1. keep an eye on your jizz at all times
2. Never have sex with Americans.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Have to disagree here. They are much better in bed than any Irish girl I've ever slept with.

American girls are awesome and anyone that says otherwise has opbviously never been in the sack with one.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
All I'm saying is that they are a damn sight better than Irish/English. (I'm classifying them as pretty much the same here).

DaGaffer

Have to disagree here. They are much better in bed than any Irish girl I've ever slept with.

I think you're slightly missing the point, but never mind.

tierk said:
American girls are awesome and anyone that says otherwise has opbviously never been in the sack with one.

In the global league table American women don't even figure in the third-place playoffs.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I think I get your point, don't sleep with em because they are crazy...I'm just saying that it's worth it :lol:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I was reading a thing yesterday about men who commit crimes in their sleep, nasty ones like rape and murder...that'd be a real bastard there was one poor guy who killed his wife becasue he dreamed it was an attacker, the poor bloke loved her and was destroyed at what he'd done :(

so...I think I had a point here, um men are no better? some men are some women are, i dunno lol I'm going back to work!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What you were saying is "I'm a woman and feel the need to defend atrocious sluts and conners simply because they're women and I've got a bit of a feminist sisterhood stick up my ass"...

:D

But don't worry. My missus has the same disability :(

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Pish posh. Exactly the same as Irish birds I'm sure!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Must've been quite a blow to the man...since he didn't notice her walking sbout with her mouth full of coffeecreamer.

About taste in women though, can't help it, aussies take ze cake.

German metal chicks are great too.

Then ofcourse scots, but that's more of a national liking thing.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
best boobs ever on a german punk girl in New-Zealand. best. boobs. evar.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
You must be joking.

For the record:
1. Brazilian
2. Russian
3. Swedish

Nah.

From my experience, french girls are the best ALL-AROUND: beauty, intelligence, wits, style, charm, friendlyness, good sex partners, ...

The other 3 you posted alck or are very bad in some of the above departments :p

Yet, one cant predict from where will be the girl you will consider "the best in you life". Who knows? It might be even from Swaziland ;)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
best boobs ever on a german punk girl in New-Zealand. best. boobs. evar.

I counter that with the best boobs on a classy polish girl. Damn, if i had taken a few pictures.

DaGaffer

Nah.

From my experience, french girls are the best ALL-AROUND: beauty, intelligence, wits, style, charm, friendlyness, good sex partners, ...

The other 3 you posted alck or are very bad in some of the above departments :p

Yet, one cant predict from where will be the girl you will consider "the best in you life". Who knows? It might be even from Swaziland ;)

I believe the discussion was about horizontal performance, not whether she can throw a dinner party. Speaking from experience there's a high bonkers/performance correlation (see my experience with all the above nationalities) that doesn't necessarily make the horniest women the best "life partners".

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
I believe the discussion was about horizontal performance, not whether she can throw a dinner party. Speaking from experience there's a high bonkers/performance correlation (see my experience with all the above nationalities) that doesn't necessarily make the horniest women the best "life partners".

Point.

*tries to get back on the actual topic*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom