Wolf Creek

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
This film is currently being shown on channel 4.
Has anyone seen it and does it get any scarier, if that is at all possible?

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
This film is currently being shown on channel 4.
Has anyone seen it and does it get any scarier, if that is at all possible?

Great film loved it to bits got it on dvd but the gf won't watch it with me so I have only seen it twice. I would say it is my fav thriller (can't say horror really)

Nate

FH is my second home
It took so long to get anything to happen I got really bored and missed all the good bits :(

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i watched the end half of the movie, pretty sick shit tbh.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
omg dont even get me started tbh!!

ok ok if you insist, but i was sooo annoyed first they do all this "A true story!!" and "Based on real events!!" then they proceed to..

AGAIN STILL CANT REMEMBER HOW TO MAKE SPOILERS SO SCROLL DOWN FAST IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE IT!

where was i? ah yeah they proceed to seperate all the characters and have the two girls totally apart from the guy who is the only survivor so basically its like alright then this is based upon his version of events but he was nailed to a wall and didnt see jack shit so really its just a total fabrication? and they did the thing of "Warning this is a highly disturbing and graphic film!!" um i've seen more graphic stuff in the bowl of a pub toilet tbh.

No i didn't like it not one bit the characters were annoying and the "bad" dude was a tit, even if viewed from the purely fictitious angle its still crap i mean who the fuck gets free then gets their captor and then just smacks him on the shoulder with a gun??? god dammit seriously if that was me i'd have shot him in both knee caps then cut his head off because you know, you just know they always come after you and tbh it really pisses me off when they just get free then slap the bad guy with a tea towel and run off in a lame way
*sigh* i really wish someone would make an original horror film where the good guys arn't think as a brick and the bad guys arn't endowed with super human powers when they are actually supposed to be human (if theyre like an alien or something then thats ok).

ITS OK YOU CAN LOOK NOW

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
my thoughts exactly Ez, only problem is, it is a true story and is based on real events, just differant stories/events mixed together to make a film out of them.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl by that token you could say the same about jurrassic park, i mean dinosaurs did exist and scientists exist... just in two totally different time zones!

i like it im off to write a "true story" script and see it to hollywood...

primevial sludge, life just forming, no sentient beings at this time.... jordan and jade goody being picked on by the rest of the sludge in the Big Sludger house for being thickos

by jove i do believe tis a winner!

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
by your own words, how can "all" of it be a true story if there relying on the only survivor's (who wasnt around the 2 women) words?

it is either made up, or the section with the 2 women is another "kinda" real story event?

in any case, the film is diabolically shit and should be burried with all the other crap films like it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom