woah scary

J

Jonaldo

see it a few days ago ;) not saying the other word tho :D

tbh honest if you saw big hairy legs sticking out the side of your clock, would you remove it? :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Looks like a fake to me.

Never seen the picture before but "OLD!" for good measure.
:p

K

klavrynd

°°
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

this is how long of a beard it has

M

mirieth

:scared:

I'm never going near a clock again. Ever.

:uhoh: :scared: :uhoh:

D

doh_boy

I'm pretty sure this has been on general ages ago!

:p

T

Tenko

hehe,

I love shit like that! :clap:

Especially when you show the wife those photo's late at night :D

S

SFXman

I doubt they are fake.

But... GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN GET IT THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME PLEASE!

T

The Kingpin

Originally posted by klavrynd
°°
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

this is how long of a beard it has

Hmm, to you 3/28/03 must of been a lifetime...

R

Repent Reloaded

oh.......my ....god, I shiet my keks if I saw that irl

G

gengi

Having shown said creature to the Africans I work with its not one of thier's. By fuck am I glad, the roaches are bad enough.

Later

O

old.Tohtori

Not too scared with those guys...always can get a bat and squish them. I hate the small ones...did you know(scary shit fact) that when you step over a mother spider(any species basicly) you might unleash about a 1000(yes, thousand) little ones that hold the same amount of venom as their beloved mommy? So if you squash a spidey, squash it good.

Had one three inch spider in my room once, in finland(this is rare)...my friend must have brought it with him from his trips to africa. Not nice but i gave it the old bat, also cracked the wall but got the spider.

O

old.LandShark

Cannot STAND spiders myself, but I also can't stand not being able to stand em cos it's so freaking irrational :|
Tbh small dead spiders freak me out way more than any living spider, dunno why.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Cannot STAND spiders myself, but I also can't stand not being able to stand em cos it's so freaking irrational :|
Tbh small dead spiders freak me out way more than any living spider, dunno why.

Bwaha. landshark is scared of small spiders. Bwahaha!

spider.jpg

Don't get
too frightened. :flame:

O

old.LandShark

Doesn't bother me. I really get freaked out by spiders all curled up and dessicated, i.e. long-dead in a corner that needs a good dusting. But I've had a taratula on my forearm and I didn't freak out.... fat spiders = k, thin or dead(dried up, curled up, ughk) spiders = ggaaahhhh

O

old.LandShark

least it's not blue, you ugly little midget :p

T

The Kingpin

I wouldent go near it,

Say you was about to crush it with a bat, you swint, it jumps on you're face, down you're T-shirt,

Or you crush it, and mini siders pop out of it..

O

old.tRoG

You think too much.

Just run over and squash it.

S

Sharma

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Bwaha. landshark is scared of small spiders. Bwahaha!

spider.jpg

Don't get
too frightened. :flame:

that made me twitch ads im arachnaphobic :(

RUN AWAY!!!

O

osy

Spiders are harmless. Unlike other creatures, they are not teritorial. So they won't aggro you if you invade their net. They will just try to hide as fast as possible. Bad thing about them is they are not social... well most of em. Not good for pets.

now snakes... that's another story.

O

old.LandShark

Snakes aren't dangerous handled properly :O
Spiders aren't dangerous at all either (at least none that one might find in england....) but they freak me right out, whereas snakes are great :p

G

gengi

We get an insect on the Rig now and then, when the wind blows in the right direction, that is evil looking. I am told they are mostly harmless, but :( they are a bit like crickets but softer and have these sack things on their back legs. Evil looking things.

Later

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom