Wizard help on ML 1 :/

stighelmer

Fledgling Freddie
Any Ice Wizard managed to kill one of the duelists in ML 1.5 (Lord Krojer)?

All I have tried resisted any attempts to root/snare and I cannot kill em fast enough before them cathing up and start ganking my poor fragile wizard body...

Help :/

Nunnan

Fledgling Freddie
stick advise from meh 2 uh

All mobs are unrootable or mezz able which i found on my sorc. problem was there was no pets for me around which is ujjj!!! but none the less i figred out that taing the first 3 mobs( wihout selxxxx the frair that mob is god damn hard! killed me 3times ) But take the rest of the mobs they are easy to kill these are the steps u need to take :

1: after u have chosen ur "duel" get to him press on him and run like hell towards the barrior balls on the entry side of the arena /face and start nuking when he gets close he shouldnt hve more then 10% HP Left here u qc pbaoe and u should win

ohhhh ujjjj an ofc its easyer with buffs from a cleric in the area :)

gl

Lepet

Fledgling Freddie
there are 2 you can take, the one who start with x is a caster, just use iceblast from iceline should be able to take, cant remember name on last one, but its secondlast mob on list, its a cleric, and if you take him, you need have purge up, cause he cast a paralyze, if you purge that he should be easy....

i did both unbuffed, but need'ed purge the cleric-mob.

gl

stighelmer

Fledgling Freddie
ty guys,

I kinda tried to do that last night but maybe I was tired.

I will have another go tonight I guess :)

Cheers

Kian

Fledgling Freddie
The six mobs in this ML trial are:

Agnon - hunter with a crocodile pet.

Sethrender - friar, he can be pretty nasty.

Xalarian - eldritch, he keeps teleporting around the arena which gives him range to cast... and as an eldie, he can cast stun.

Jilena - unidentified melee class, she uses 1H axe plus shield and she cheats (the mobs all say they'll give you 10 seconds to prepare... she gets bored and attacks after 6 or 7).

Malison - the cleric, has a meaty damage add spell on his weapon and will cast a stun during the fight.

Regent - large weapon using champ. Anybody who's played hib will tell you champs are no slouch in a duel, the debuffs he shouts are quite unpleasant (especially for a friar).

I'd recommend an ice wizzy try Xalarian, at least that way you have a caster duel and stand a chance. All of the others will melee you and can't be CC'd, a nasty proposition.

Alternatively, go the cheesy route - although it's a solo trial, you CAN be healed from outside the ring. Bring a friendly cleric or friar or two along, move back to heal range of the spectators, let them keep you alive while you wait for quick cast to recycle... I saw an ice wizzy take Sethrendar out that way.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
George pwned them all easily -- hello, Lord Krojer's Ring of Dexterity! ;)

Quality

Fledgling Freddie
stighelmer said:
Any Ice Wizard managed to kill one of the duelists in ML 1.5 (Lord Krojer)?

All I have tried resisted any attempts to root/snare and I cannot kill em fast enough before them cathing up and start ganking my poor fragile wizard body...

Help :/

You have to start spam nuking him before the duel begins (i killed him with my ice wiz, and it took less than 10-15 seconds) and i was buffed ofc..

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Have some1 else place hes pet inside the arena on Aggressive be4 you start.

The pet will attack the champion so you can walk away and nuke happily.

I just MoC'd tho ^^

stighelmer

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks guys, but I completed this a while back. Simply chose a caster dude - dont remember which one - went as far away as possible and nuked the sh*t out of him. Done :)

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Get a sorcerer or cabalist friend to put his pet in the areana on agro... then it'll be easy with full range...

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Eb yourself and staff it to death while being healed from outside arena. Not so glorious but effective ;)

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
the skill and tactics of my moc wtfpwned him, and my sorc's pet did the job nicely too

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
kill agnon

he's piss

+ u only need to kill 1 for credit

killing all gives u a choice of ring reward tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom