Wiz items At lev 50

50-Warlock-50

Anyone got any idea what to fully kit a wizard with at level 50 Cloth wize and staff wise for rvr? And Anyone know what the best wiz item drops in the game are?

F

Flimgoblin

clothwise - epic armour

staffwise - something infernal from DF that has the focus you like.

H

hotrat

Ichor leggins from Fester in llyn Barfog; 14% slash resist, +con, +hits and something else.
Troll Hide Belt 30 hits 8% body 8% thrust. - from ellyll

stats are about right but not 100% sure :)

E

--Eraser--

the epic cloth you wont use all, because with a few items of it your int and dex will be capped already...

im using a cap from the princess in DF (has a nice healing proc on it) and some boots i got from beans in lyoness i think.

bout the staff:

the one you can buy in DF with diamond seals fits best to me (the +5 on fire are unbeatable, i would have to use 3 other items to get these +5, 2 bracers and a necie e.g.)

although the one from legion has the more nice effect on it :)

im also using a tank ring i bought in DF to get my con and resistence up. dont know the name but will have a look soon and post it here.

hope that helps a bit.

what i need now is the uber robe from legion, i heared it also has a healing proc on it...

B

belth

Originally posted by --Eraser--
what i need now is the uber robe from legion, i heared it also has a healing proc on it...

It's restricted to short saracen models because it makes them look like smurfs :p

Can't remember if it had a regen proc on it, but if it does, the proc's worthless. It'll be the cleric's regen buff, with value of 52 and lasts 20 seconds, which in turn means - you get hit, regen timers jump from 3 (sitting)/6 (standing) seconds to 14 seconds, because you enter combat mode from the hit. With lots of luck, you'll get about 150 hp back during the 20 seconds, usually much less :( The effects are nice tho :p Oro's Sleeves of Balefire has a regen proc, hence the "details" ;)

O

old.Astrix

Originally posted by Fingoniel
clothwise - epic armour

staffwise - something infernal from DF that has the focus you like.

Epic armour is NOT a good idea in RvR!!!

For starters you're target #1 to all enemies you encounter and it isn't that great after all especially for mage classes. I would get some + con stuff and body resist stuff and slash/thrust/crush resist armour.

Get your dex/con/int up by joining with a cleric, or get a buff bot... And stay at the back of a party/group. A tank can live a bit longer when he's messed and a wizzy/sorc can see who did the messing and counter attack.

O

old.Wildfire

In my own personal exprience, it means bugger-all what colour or pattern another player has on them when it comes to targetting. I'll personally start throwing bolts at DDs at any elf in cloth that I come across, and any kobold / dwarf carrying a stick. Which one I go for usually comes down to whichever one is closest and unmezzed, or whichever one looks most threatening (i.e. they're waving their arms a lot, and my health is going down FAST).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom