Wiz Armour

W

Wicoa

Ok I usually wear robes, but is there any point in wearing sleeves and arms underneath it?

Is there any need for armour at all since its 0% anyway.

I need advice, please.

Cheers

E

Eblessair

i *think* all casters get a buff, that up the Absorb on all your armour.
elds get their first one at lvl30
dunno if its the same for all other casters tho :(

O

old.Nalinya

Ack! Yes, wear arms, wear legs! A robe is ONLY a chest piece; even though it appears to cover you everywhere, it doesn't. And yes, you do need the armour, and you need to have it enchanted. If nothing else, having your armour enchanted will make the enemy miss more often. And yes, I have proven this myself in several experiments. Granted, I don't get hit a lot, but when something comes at me, every extra chance to deflect a blow is more than welcome, cause I can go down in one hit. But, for example I tired to solo the dragon yesterday (wanted a quick ride home from Dartmoor). She missed me cause of PBT, hit me for 714 (which left me with like 10 hits), missed me (not cause of PBT, just a miss), missed me cause of PBT, then hit me for 580 and I died. Took her 5 tries to take a bite outta me. And one of those mighta been cause I wear good armour and take good care of it, and I keep my af/abs buffs up and running at all times. Come see me when I'm crafting in Cornwall today (I WILL reach 900 today in tailoring or die trying.. or possibly just blow 3 plat... only 2 points to go). I'll stitch you up some armour for your wiz, then you can have it enchanted. For God's sake don't run around naked.. you'll scare the rest of us!

<hugs>

S

SFXman

Pretty fun to have a dragon miss :rolleyes:
What server you play on?! Almost 900 tailor, so I'd love to know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom