With Server Clustering.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Go and make characters on the server you want to play. Get it to 24, get it kitted out.

Wait for server clustering then we can really see who's the best :)
Since we'll have the Excal All Stards VS Prydwen Gimps :)

Will be nice to see all the cocky ones here dueling eachother just from a different realm xD

I'll be on Alb/Excal :) So I'll be dueling anyone from here when ever I can be bothered XD

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
yeah , if you like fighting overpowered vampiirs often moving in groups of 2-3 its megafun m8s!

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
I look forward to wiping out the so called 'uber' Excal infs. Infact wiping everything from there come to think of it :touch: .

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Coldbeard said:
yeah , if you like fighting overpowered vampiirs often moving in groups of 2-3 its megafun m8s!

Meh... Just log BD :/ or ranged char.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Youse Excal guys need to be reminded who resides on Prydwen Thid. You gotta put out as much damage as a buffed merc to cause me problems now. Think you that good?

Film evidence!

Listerine

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Youse Excal guys need to be reminded who resides on Prydwen Thid. You gotta put out as much damage as a buffed merc to cause me problems now. Think you that good?

lol, u tell em

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
will you then be able to play 2 realms in thid?

Quixor

Fledgling Freddie
I would actually love to see thugs WTF pwn any excal member, and thugs plz dont die 2 any of em, or i will be forced to kill ur ass ;)

Listerine

Fledgling Freddie
Quixor said:
I would actually love to see thugs WTF pwn any excal member, and thugs plz dont die 2 any of em, or i will be forced to kill ur ass ;)

haha :D

eble

Fledgling Freddie
looking forward to taking my NS 'tosser' for a spin against pryd guys.

Been playin vamp recently but no challenge as it is so easy mode.

back to the tosser for BG1

cya there

eble

'my ns vs a sb would be fun, my vamp vs a sb would be game over'

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Oh yeah.

Just take a look at my sb taking down Vamps then! If you are level 25 then I might be a bit concerned!

Films

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Quixor said:

problem is tho. u will never (or atleast extreamly rarly) see any excal player thats solo. sure, they never grp up with other ppl, i can give them that. but that doesent mean they all dont zerg anyway :) fun to see really. most ppl on excal brag about how much they all "solo" but when u acually look at it all they mean is they never activly make groups. but they all zerg anyway :)

so Thugs. forget trying to "pwn" any excal soloers. they just dont exist.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Ctuchik said:
problem is tho. u will never (or atleast extreamly rarly) see any excal player thats solo.
This statement is untrue. I play almost every evening and I'm always solo. During my average eveing (+/- 2 hours) I get about 8 duels (1vs1). I'm afraid though that clustering will make duels harder to find.

Blokkie, Thane

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
noblok said:
This statement is untrue. I play almost every evening and I'm always solo. During my average eveing (+/- 2 hours) I get about 8 duels (1vs1). I'm afraid though that clustering will make duels harder to find.

Blokkie, Thane

u get duels coz ppl know who u are and u sit on HB all day ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom