Witch Doctor

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Poison dart with splinter and enough Attack speed% is hilarious, like a Gatling gun and just as deadly.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Poison dart with splinter and enough Attack speed% is hilarious, like a Gatling gun and just as deadly.

Yep, and if you buy the boots and legs with movement speed on it makes kiting so much easier.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Eca I will post a link to someone who helped me with his guide. Also a few other things I picked up

Get a fast attacks per second weapon such as 1.60 and get 25% movement speed. Increase attack speed as well, this increases your damage

I can kill most things in act 1 easy enough.

Also when you see mobs, walk back so they are just off screen, cast zombie wall on top and spam poison dart. They kind of bug and only some will come to attack. Then grasp hands of needed

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Act 1 inferno is a joke, it's ridiculously easy.

Act 2 and beyond is where it gets actually difficult :p

To be clear, only blue packs and bosses are remotely tough.

Guide link welcome though, the more info out there the better.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeah Act 1 is pretty easy. You still have to be careful, but there is room for error :p
I tried Act 4 last night with 22k HP and 23k Damage...The amount of kiting was insane! I kept pulling those teleport/charge mobs :( my gear is just too low at the moment to even bother with that. I only wanted to test the waters lol.

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5149014804?page=1

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
I thought it was a waste too when I first read about it, but in practice it's very easy to have 3-4 up all the time. Also you can spam cast barbs and proc 5+ before an elite pack.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
In Inferno now and it's all about Soul Harvest.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Used the bears precisely once for that nasty mid-boss near the end of the game on Hell. Powerful but shit and random. Think I'll stick with my build for now.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Why? I kill very fast in Inferno 2 with Firebomb, Soul Harvest, Spirit walk, Grasp, Lob Blob and Humungoid. What will cause me to go with a higher DPS but stand still and hope skill?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Absolutely mullered Belial in Inferno the other night. Only swapped my firebomb for splinter for extra range and single enemy damage. Easier than on Hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom