Winged Helm help..

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Hey, I've been camping winged helm spot for days now, and Hermes wont spawn :(. At night (in game) a field of energy pops up, it has no name or anything else around it, when i go up to it nothing happens, but i cant stealth near or inside it. help plz xD ive looked on visionsofsages.com but it doesn't say anything about this.

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, but i dont port newhere when i walk in it, or do i have to be doing ML10's to port?

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Think Hermes got a very long respawn timer, but it's rumoured that if you do the encounter for Kalare's Necklace on the same island you make him spawn.
Not 100% sure on that though, but maybe worth a try.

Sololson

Fledgling Freddie
It took me a week of camping this site until Hermes turned finally up at 3.30am in the morning :S - Timer can be up to 12h it seems. You can't miss him if he is there.
Best time to catch him is probably late night - early morning ;-) Once you done with the encounter get ready to kill boring harpies forever to lv the helm :/

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
Think Hermes got a very long respawn timer, but it's rumoured that if you do the encounter for Kalare's Necklace on the same island you make him spawn.
Not 100% sure on that though, but maybe worth a try.
Ye think Hermes has a long respawn timer, camped there for days now not seen him spawn :( Ive done Kalares Necklace encounter on 3 chars, but it hasn't made him spawn, its fun though xD

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Sololson said:
It took me a week of camping this site until Hermes turned finally up at 3.30am in the morning :S - Timer can be up to 12h it seems. You can't miss him if he is there.
Best time to catch him is probably late night - early morning ;-) Once you done with the encounter get ready to kill boring harpies forever to lv the helm :/
Arr ok, was camped there once til 2am, when i coodnt be bothered to do it nemore :( ill try setting my alarm clock for 3am xD

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Anar said:
give me a pm m8, ill bring Persil ;)
xD All i have to do is SoS and run for me life :m00: And then i let the frightening harpies pwn him and i get the last DD/hit in, but i get bout 800 yellow con statue adds. AOE MEZZ FTW! :flame:

Sololson

Fledgling Freddie
My setup was
- mincer alt pulling ungrouped and running fast over to harpies
- get killed
- then rezzed by pally
- group them both
- killed Hermes with both once his armor was off.

Worked without problem. Don't think you can get out of it alive and kill him with one char. Only option would then be to get killed - release - run back and hope nowbody will kill him before u back.

Anar

One of Freddy's beloved
GimpStrole said:
xD All i have to do is SoS and run for me life :m00: And then i let the frightening harpies pwn him and i get the last DD/hit in, but i get bout 800 yellow con statue adds. AOE MEZZ FTW! :flame:

Screw you then Hippy :sex: :kissit:

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
I killed hermes with 2 char. I logged at the firghtening harpies with my reaver, and at Hermes pop with sorc. I pulled him with pet, then run to harpies, gave some debuff then died. Then I logge dwith reaver, and killd it -)

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Sololson said:
My setup was
- mincer alt pulling ungrouped and running fast over to harpies
- get killed
- then rezzed by pally
- group them both
- killed Hermes with both once his armor was off.

Worked without problem. Don't think you can get out of it alive and kill him with one char. Only option would then be to get killed - release - run back and hope nowbody will kill him before u back.
Yer i did that with Calibur, but we had to /random 100 over it, he got 99 :( nerf

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Stacey_Valentine said:
mate read the quest walk thru, most die /rel and run back
fgs n00b :) i said i know how 2 do it.... :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom