Window Dragging

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I have noticed in the last Friday news that GoA has posted a warning regarding animists and bug abuse. I welcome that. Shouldn't a similar warning go towards window dragging casters? It's quite common to get nuked to death from someone being miles away.

Gamah

Banned
yes now if you window drag you just stop dead, you dont lag off into the distence.

Helme

Resident Freddy
There is another way to do it now that somehow makes you in range even thought you aren't, I wont say it on the forums thought and I dont use it myself, having 9% range+zahur/CS aura is enought for me.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I have (when I use by bow template) +10% archery range. However, I have been nuked by a fire wizzie while he was out of range (flat terrain, no height bonuses). Things like that do happen, also they create problems while trying to melee kiters, I do believe it's a huge abuse, one that affects gameplay more than animist shrooms.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Aoln said:
Report it then, has to be known about to be fixed.

Tis not cheating or is it working as intended. Apparently.
I had this discussion with a GM once.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
im still trying to work out how animists bug abuse this ive always dropped my main shroom onto oil its the only mushroom thats able to be cast above the animists head.

From what ive been told by animist team leader and animist logs in general that mythic stopped animists from dropping short term mushrooms above the animist to stop the animists from dropping mushrooms on the steps of df and effectivly pinning mids/albs at the top of the stairs.

However the main shroom has and always should be able to cast above their heads and ive not heard anything from mythic or the teamleaders regarding this i was always told that it was a feature as for verdant the only way to hit people on the battlements is to use their main pet for pbaoe off.

im going to check this through with the animist team leader if this is only for the main pet. Because ive always been able to drop a mushroom onto the oil to destroy it quickly

(ml9 verd pet eats oil at 500 a hit)

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
the Animist bug abuse (rofl) is only a bug on GoA servers on mythic its intended that our main pet can be cast that way, kinda daft realy as its not as if we have any actual way to measure 250 up!!!

maybe mythic will code a new groundset macro for

/groundset (distance) (hight)

but as only GoA see it as a bug i very much doubt it

ok GoA says its roughly the hight of 3 chars stood on shoulders, problem here is how in hell you think there gonna guess 3 avarage toons high?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I think it's only bug abuse if you can get fnf turrets where they shouldn't be - same way if you stand somewhere the monsters can't reach you and pbaoe them to death it's bug abuse.

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
LawBringer said:
3 Luris high - not high then :)

see the problem here is a luri is the avarage size person in hib, the little buggers breed like rabbits :p

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
everyone who abuses strafe/running through/casting - running for 1 mile then popping back at their first spot needs to be fried in depths of hell,makes me go full time pve

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom