Wind.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Bastard.

18012007077.jpg

About the only job I won't do on my house is the roof. Grrrr! One of those is a new slate as well by the look of it!

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
Was a slate down the side of my house today too.

But it was the neighbours!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
it was blowing like hell over here too. storm warning all day long. the police closed off a motorway. a couple of people died getting hit by falling trees/rubble :/

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
its taken some people from my work over 5 hours to get home. One left here at 8, and when i went on my break at 0030, she was still on the train...and she only has to go to Stevenage from Russel square tube!

Gumbo

FH is my second home
I have a large tree down in my back garden, a bit of lead flashing off some part of my roof, and a bunch of fence panels down.

I'll put a pic of the tree up later on when I get back from the boatyard, god knows what damage I'll find there.

leggy

Probably Scottish
It was absolute carnage in the midlands. I have a 80 mile round trip to work usually but on the way home I had to leave the motorway 20 miles too early. Massive congestion because of an accident at my usual exit junction. (Most motorways were close one or both ways).

So I decide to do the last 20 miles on a mixture of country and A roads. Nearly have a head on collision when someone swerves out of the way of a falling tree.

I then proceed to spend a further hour sitting in mobile car parks and avoiding a series of random car crashes.

Muchos fun.

I'll be working from home today :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Trees on the tracks all over on the rails in london.

It was a fight just to get on to the train when it did turn.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bah....nothing in finland...

No trees, no tiles, no crashes, no nothing. Well, plenty of nothing actually.

Waterlevel rose (Uuuuuuu uuuuUUUh!*que monty python dude*) and that's it.

BAH!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Warning. Do not cycle on your usual paths the day after very high winds.

a%20windy%20day.jpg

There were at least 30 trees I counted that had been pushed over. Many of them blocking the way completely, leaving me to crawl between the broken branches and nettles, and sharp thorny bracken.

My legs are cut to ribbons, and my headphones were ripped out of my ears, now one side doesn't work :(

Bastard wind.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Tom said:
Warning. Do not cycle on your usual paths the day after very high winds.

a%20windy%20day.jpg

There were at least 30 trees I counted that had been pushed over. Many of them blocking the way completely, leaving me to crawl between the broken branches and nettles, and sharp thorny bracken.

My legs are cut to ribbons, and my headphones were ripped out of my ears, now one side doesn't work :(

Bastard wind.

duh bike noob :) it's going to be at least a week before I am back in the woods. In fact, it was on the national news that the public is warned off the woodland paths while the woodsmen take the time to clear up and make it safe again.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Wij said:
My fence and my Sky dish got b0rked :(

My sky dish is goosed too, i'm in a block of new flats which means i need to get the factor to do it. PITA. :(

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
We had no electricty in my town for 24 hours-ish, and there's a TV Aeriel on my front lawn. Last night was the coldest nights sleep I ever had.

Still its all back on now and I have cable, so I can still watch the match tomorrow. Winn0r!

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
Bastard.

18012007077.jpg

About the only job I won't do on my house is the roof. Grrrr! One of those is a new slate as well by the look of it!

No luck, and just when you were about to fill the moat!

heh soz. Oh, the humanity! (etc)

:p

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
i thought you meant the different kind of wind. im kinda suffering frm that at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom