Wind blows Camelot

O

old.Galieran

This is a message I got when entering camelot at 1835 I think (CET).

"A cold wind blows while you contemplate the high stone walls.
Even if the peace is still in the streets of the capital city the futur still looks uncur"

I dont know what "uncur" means, is that some sorta abrevation in english?

V

Verena

the futur still looks uncertain???

Given the fact that GOA aint got the best translators it's probably mant to say "uncertain"

O

old.Cotta

I have also gotten a vision when i left catacombs this day, but it could also be part of my epic quest.

X

--xion--

hmm strange i went into camelot today to check stuff out couldnt see anythign wierd but im still looking around, but the events npcs are in barfog

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by --xion--
but the events npcs are in barfog
the invasion might start from LB, as that is one of the least used xping grounds of all and its a big place too. i myself got the same msg when i enterd camelot, and i also noticed a "fish merchant"

R

ReaLX

huh.gif

H

Herbal Remedy

npcs not just in barfog theres a (scout i think) npc in the scaled feind room in barrows named kall

O

old.Galieran

and one in Odin´s gate and another in snowdonia

K

Khalen

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
npcs not just in barfog theres a (scout i think) npc in the scaled feind room in barrows named kall

Jup he hangs out next to the Deep Goblins. He's neutral. Someone tried to talk to him yesterday but he got aggroed by goblins and for some reason nuked the named as well ;) (Kall is purple to 41, so 50+)

Furthermore in Adribard is also a new npc, next to the cleric trainer. A woman in a blue dress. Then there was a cyclop at Lyonesse entrance. Didn't see it spawn back again but it was aggro.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by Verena
Given the fact that GOA aint got the best translators it's probably mant to say "uncertain"

How much work do you think goes into a translation from English to English?

:rolleyes:

N

NetNifty

depends on how much of an excuse GOA need to delay the patch

H

Herbal Remedy

the cyclops near the entrance to lyonesse is a rare spawn but has been there since they patched to 1.48

H

Herbal Remedy

oh and kall as does all the npcs i think cons red at lvl 50

D

-Dreama-

From seeing what the NPCs con to Fangrim (lvl 50) they sometimes con red, and sometimes con purple. After a group killed Kyla she spawned purple. Damn near wiped 1½ grps of 45+ ppl, and me :p

J

Jiggs

whats this about the ebony collar of the dead?? peeps keep asking if I still got mine, go talk to someone with it on or something? some secret stuff?
the woman on the way to barfog is odd. wierd ice magic thing. hmmm

C

-Calvin-

Ebony collar of the dead is one of the items that drops during the armsman epic, I think its the lvl 30 one.

Calvin

Illuminati

J

Javai

Originally posted by old.CrazyMuppet

How much work do you think goes into a translation from English to English?

:rolleyes:

As far as I know the event are written by the European team, presumably most of whom are French, and not part of a patch or so,ething given by Mythic.

O

old.Paranoid

Kall is Red at lvl 50...

Attempted to talk to him with Ninjastyle... lvl 50 infiltrator...

got the...

He looks like he wants to talk but no words coem out message

O

old.Kerosene

Co-incidence?

OK....

So remember the storms? Well in the booty bags that washed up in lyonesse there was cloth and fish.

Then in Camelot there's a fish seller.

Maybe they are gonna slap us about with wet trouts?

A

Aldoran

i noticed something strange to

I saw a sort of other albion runner his name was something like illmater de camelot

M

Miffo

Inigo De Camelot

Yes, ive seen the albion runner type guy he is around the round table and forge....

He says "Hola, i must not keep my king waiting" or something like that

def spanish

seen kyla, kall, snuva(i think) in odins.... think u need collar of dead to talk to them

.... will try to tlak to them with it on

C

Cowled

I know around the lake at Yggforest, there is a NPC.

A woman walks around the hole lake, telling:

You have to leave me, im waiting for a sign from my God, "some name i can't recall". Please leave, i have to be quiet"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom