Will you buy the new expansion if eng cluster stays like this?

Will you buy the new expansion if eng cluster stays like this?

• yes

Votes: 66 31.4%
  • no

Votes: 73 34.8%
  • maybe

Votes: 16 7.6%
  • depends if my mates/guild buy it

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • i'm going to buy it and probly move to another server with more pop

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • i'm alrdy on another server

Votes: 42 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
Will you buy the new expansion if eng cluster stays like this ?

1. yes
2. no
3. maybe
4. depends if my mates/guild does it
5. i'm going to buy it and probly move to another server with more pop

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
not gonna buy it even tho im playing another server, wankers just want money!

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
im buying it just because its going to be fun and the more people who buy it and dont powerlevel chars and group with new people the more new people will remain.

its not going to be that expensive

Everz

FH is my second home
Awarkle said:
im buying it just because its going to be fun and the more people who buy it and dont powerlevel chars and group with new people the more new people will remain.

its not going to be that expensive
the more zerg in laby ;D?

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
well peoples concept of zerg is anything over a full group so to be hoenst if laby is zerged out then more fun for everyone.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
not gonna buy it even tho im playing another server, wankers just want money!

I can't believe how these companies can live with their commercial ways!

Damn them! Damn them all to hell! Communism ftw! HAIL MADI MARX

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
intresting , bouth 11% on no and yes , wasnt expecting that

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
probably not no. the server is dead, little point spending 2x €19.99 on it.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Allready have em on US, staying there so No, not buying them on EU :p

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Nopes not buying.
i'm not playing that much. and when LoTRo releases i'll be playing that prolly ;)

Not worth my money

raid

Can't get enough of FH
ofc i ever end up getting an account again, always need the latest shit!

even catacombs was a "must have" because of the task dungeons, quite sure the new one will have something as well.

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
i wont be bying it , i moved to US server to try new chars and laby out , maul are ok i guess very powerful like a vamp and lab is full of zergs ..

over rated so i wont be bying for eu dead server ...

SAVE YOUR MONEY PEOPLE TRUST ME ...

Nodin

Fledgling Freddie
Seeing as the amount of 15.49 Euro will not break the piggy bank, I've pre-ordered. And signed up till Jan 2008.

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
lab has some huge util items that are very easy to fit into templates.
lab also has one time drops which are high util and v nice.

Lab has roving zergs from all realms and condensed rvr in that area, quick rebuff and run (rather than the empty NF areas).

a decent expansion overall. But to play on Eu servers with all this whinging. Not a chance.

Sorin

Banned
I'l buy the game when i get the chance.

As far as the population goes: I think its okay as it is now.

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
I won't be buying it fullstop on principal, the whole expansion is geared towards forcing people to rvr and collect items just to compete, no concideration for the casual players at all.

Didn't they learn from the ToA f-up that forced them to open new servers to keep the people who wanted to play without artifacts and ML's?

Jeez, Mythic never learn, well they've lost the money for the expansion for my two accounts and they've lost my subs for both accounts.

Everz

FH is my second home
I won't be buying it fullstop on principal, the whole expansion is geared towards forcing people to rvr and collect items just to compete, no concideration for the casual players at all.

Didn't they learn from the ToA f-up that forced them to open new servers to keep the people who wanted to play without artifacts and ML's?

Jeez, Mythic never learn, well they've lost the money for the expansion for my two accounts and they've lost my subs for both accounts.

christ, laby is a cracking PvE expansion, seriously, they made pve perfect on this, its fun and the drops are piss easy to get, the rvr however is laby, its DF 2.0

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
christ, laby is a cracking PvE expansion, seriously, they made pve perfect on this, its fun and the drops are piss easy to get, the rvr however is laby, its DF 2.0

Yes but most of the really good items and even the ability to unlock the new class which is part of what you are PAYING for are in Laby, therefore they are forcing you into RvR to compete, i don't like RvR but i don't want to be left behind, what do i do? i want to play the new class, but i don't want to RvR, what do i do? They can just stick it imo.

Everz

FH is my second home
Yes but most of the really good items and even the ability to unlock the new class which is part of what you are PAYING for are in Laby, therefore they are forcing you into RvR to compete, i don't like RvR but i don't want to be left behind, what do i do? i want to play the new class, but i don't want to RvR, what do i do? They can just stick it imo.

play pve server...

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie

The aim of Lab is very obvious, Mythic realise there arent enough people in rvr, so they bring in another 5 champ levels and put all the new quests (which are so much champ xp that no-one can pass it up) in an rvr dungeon to bring the pve'rs out to be farmed by zergs of rp starved noobs who just sit there camping the enemy entrances.

It's basically capture the flag, but one team has greater numbers than the other two.

Not my thing, but im sure it appeals to a lot of players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom