Will Vladamir have an STI when he returns from Magaluf?

Will Vladamir have an STI when he returns from his holiday?

• Yes

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • He will have more than one STI for sure!

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • Shagging Vladamir is like throwing a sausage down an ally!

Votes: 33 40.2%
  • Who?

Votes: 19 23.2%

• Total voters

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Dorimor1 said:
STIs are serious and can lead to death. I have treated many patients with them and it is usually a very distressful time for the family and the patient. Imo it's very childish to joke about these things.

yes indeed they are serious and it is a matter that deserves the highest gravity when speaking about it.

but you try keeping a straight face when your mate comes back from holiday bragging about boinking all these lushous gals then two days later he's crying because his willys turned an odd shade of violet is spewing puss and it hurts when he runs so he cant catch and contain his crab infested underpants when they are crawling across the bedroom floor in a bid for freedom.

Its comedy gold!!!

and also joking about it shows people how stupid and dangerous it is to go boffing folk left right and center with out slapping on a condom, so hopefully threads like this will spring in to their minds before the lil' torpedo is deployed.

Gamah

Banned
Everyone knows STI's are serious things, but just because it's serious I can't make fun of it?

People know the danger's if they choose to ignore them and don't use protection when having sex with randoms then thats just stupidity. I ALWAYS use a condom when taking a girl home from the bar.

Dorimor1

Banned
I guess you're true Gamah, it's just some people on these boards seem to take the joke a bit too far. Perhaps I'm being a bit sensitive :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
I ALWAYS use a condom when taking a girl home from the bar.

But why though? You can´t catch an STI from your hand....

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Gamah said:
We're not gay..our balls don't touch!

You don't need to have two pairs of hairy scrotes slapping into one another to be a raving pillow-muncher. But it helps. So I'm told.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom