• Vladamir's peis WILL fall off.

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamah

Banned
Our young faithful Vladicock has gone of to uni! Everyone knows that Uni is the place for cocks and pussys to meet, however will Vlad get an STI from the Uni Bike?

Edit: peis = Penis :<

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
zantera said:
Blow-up dolls don't count.

What about blow up sheep? ;o

blow_up_sheep.jpg

How could you possibly say no ;o

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Going from Gamahs previous similar polls I though Vlad already had one (or many).

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
zantera said:
He needs to get laid first.
go away, nobody likes you.

and vlad already has all the STIs, there should be an option "will vlad invent a new STI for uni"

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Raven said:
go away, nobody likes you.

and vlad already has the STI, there should be an option "will vlad invent a new STI for uni"

Lies, i'm the epitome of good health! :D

Either that or its three stooges syndrome, where all of them counteract each other so they're all harmless!

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
If you turned the poll discussion to:

'Does Gamah post the most fuckin shit threads evvvvvvvva'

I would of voted 'Yes.'

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:
If you turned the poll discussion to:

'Does Gamah post the most fuckin shit threads evvvvvvvva'

I would of voted 'Yes.'

Because you snivelling about friends is so interesting?

Posts about Vlad are always fun:fluffle:

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
just ignore the little worm, report bad post, and continue on the topic of the thread:)

hopefully the turd will get banned for good if we all do our bit!

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
Because you snivelling about friends is so interesting?

Posts about Vlad are always fun:fluffle:

A discussion thread always beats a meaningless poll with no real objective.

You can't argue against that with any kind of force because it is simply true.

@ Mikah - Don't know who that was for but you sure do have a lot of hate. Chill pill to the max ^^

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:
A discussion thread always beats a meaningless poll with no real objective.

You can't argue against that with any kind of force because it is simply true.

@ Mikah - Don't know who that was for but don't really care.

A "meaningless" poll quite often turns into a discussion thread.

And its not simply true, sometimes you dont want to read 8 pages of people saying how they would beat people up for their friends and you just want some mindless chitter chatter about Vlad's sex life.

My first guess is Mikah is talking about zantera but you got quite defensive about it :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Bugz you really want to go down this road...again? :eek7:

Road?

lol...

Care to enlighten me?

Is the big bad brigade here because Bugz demonstrates his opinion on a thread in a way which suited the attitude of the opening post and those following it?

Get a grip.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
A "meaningless" poll quite often turns into a discussion thread.

And its not simply true, sometimes you dont want to read 8 pages of people saying how they would beat people up for their friends and you just want some mindless chitter chatter about Vlad's sex life.

My first guess is Mikah is talking about zantera but you got quite defensive about it :)

Was six pages :fluffle:

And hard to tell with Mikah and since dori said nothing that really warranted a warning I'm guessing it was against me.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
lol well im not aware if zantera is a little turd or not xD nothing to do with him though, i would of thought it was quite obvious

yet again, trying to ruin another thread, maybe it is pointless, but this is off-topic and people are obligated to talk about off-topic stuff, useless or not, dont think he quite has the concept of titles quite so easily... WoW hmm maybe that would be best in the WoW section.. :eek:

but moving on, ignore ignore, dont let him continue his rampage of destruction through your threads, report bad post, move on:p he's looking for an argument

repeat... IGNORE THE LITTLE CREATURE IGNOREEEE i know its hard, but maybe he'll fuck off if everyone ignores him and doesnt react

Alex is too pussy to get a STI:p unless i contract one and he catches it off me, then i doubt he will.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:
Was six pages :fluffle:

And hard to tell with Mikah and since dori said nothing that really warranted a warning I'm guessing it was against me.

screenshot001ho8.jpg

The lengths i go to be right :(

leviathane

Part of the furniture
he's from Essex they're born with STI's in tht part of the country xD

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Mikah75 said:
lol well im not aware if zantera is a little turd or not xD nothing to do with him though, i would of thought it was quite obvious

yet again, trying to ruin another thread, maybe it is pointless, but this is off-topic and people are obligated to talk about off-topic stuff, useless or not, dont think he quite has the concept of titles quite so easily... WoW hmm maybe that would be best in the WoW section.. :eek:

but moving on, ignore ignore, dont let him continue his rampage of destruction through your threads, report bad post, move on:p he's looking for an argument

Alex is too pussy to get a STI:p unless i contract one and he catches it off me, then i doubt he will.

w/e Mikah.

I never said the topic should be burned and deleted.

Half of the topic developed into blow up sheep, which had nothing to do with STI's. You better call a ban Mikah, THEY GONE OFF-TOPIC! If you want to report every post in this thread for off-topicness, you'll be reporting a fair few.

Fact is, I'm not looking for an arguement because I have bed in 13 minutes and because I know generally, you aren't worth it.

But you can keep on having your biased thoughts and i'll continue laughing at you for being such a twit.

You have gone badly off-topic by posting originally. My post was actually very much on-topic which equates to you being in the WRONG and trying to cause some sort of reaction from me.

Unfortunately, you suck and I am great. Hence I r0x you.

Carry on oh so useful thread. I shall leave you be! ^^

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Enough crap guys :twak:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom