[SQUIG HERDER] Will they be getting into any 6v6 RvR groups?

burg

Fledgling Freddie
Considering their lack of dps compared to other and actually more being a support ranged dps then pure dps, is there a spot for one of those?

Or should I reroll now if I'd like to have some fun with 6v6 later on?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
If you want to be sure of a spot in a 6v6 group then roll a healing class.

Its far to early to tell exactly how set groups will work and there will be many possible setups.

Powerslave

Fledgling Freddie
i guess actually enjoying your class/look is out of the question?

or maybe i'm too vain xd

burg

Fledgling Freddie
i guess actually enjoying your class/look is out of the question?

or maybe i'm too vain xd

Theres several classes I enjoy, I just wanna pick the one that makes me viable enough to play with my friends without gimping everybody making things less fun. Because winning is fun and enjoyable. :)

I'm going with my marauder instead. :p

G

grasfer

Hi there, playing a SH and a big concern is that we don't add anything unique to a group, we got no buffs ( i dont have one and im level 23 at the moment, dont know if we get one later) we don't do the most dps, so there is no real reason to get a SH in group sadly. I love my SH thou :)

Hope this will change thou and we get something unique(or useful) to add to a group :)

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
I'd say play what's fun and then if you're not getting groups look for a guild that run alot of open / scenario rvr groups.

M

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Considering their lack of dps compared to other and actually more being a support ranged dps then pure dps, is there a spot for one of those?

Or should I reroll now if I'd like to have some fun with 6v6 later on?

any smart group leader will have one. the not so smart ones will die alot and whine here about being underpowered...

but forget the 6v6 mentality. you WILL be steamrolled by the warbands if you try any of that shit in this game.

/edit: or if you try anyway, dont fucking come here bitching about it.

burg

Fledgling Freddie
but forget the 6v6 mentality. you WILL be steamrolled by the warbands if you try any of that shit in this game.

/edit: or if you try anyway, dont fucking come here bitching about it.

You scare me.

*runs away and hides* :ninja:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
You scare me.

*runs away and hides* :ninja:

Sorry, Wasn't meant to be rude there. Or well, maybe i was but not THAT rude.

But you really shouldn't expect anything even remotely close to the IRVR FG vs FG we have/had in DAoC.

Now i'm not saying they wont exist at all. but this game is ALOT more zerg dependant then DAoC is now.

But at the moment, as we only have 2 capital citys the other 2 pairings T4 zones probably wont be all that interesting yet so you may get away with FG vs FG action there.

But my advice is dont get used to it because the second the other 4 capital citys come into play, those zones will be zerged to death to.

Unless ofc you play in a open rvr server which may or may not be more forgiving on FG vs FG style play, but i doubt it as words spread fast and this game is hugely more popular then DAoC ever was so theres bound to be a shitload more adding going on.

With that said, feel free to try to FG vs FG, just dont try to force it on other ppl or whine if you get added on / try to stop ppl from adding.
(i'm not saying this to you specifically btw, more aimed to the general population of "FG vs FG > all" pop)

eksdee

FH is my second home
sounds like someone is a tiny bit bitter! did no one want you in their 8v8 groups in daoc? :<

on topic: it doesn't currently seem to me that squigs bring enough to a group to take one over other classes.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
speccing big shooting for the 1s plink seems to outweigh any other option on this class so far...

Though squig armour seems to confuse the enemy when you use it...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
sounds like someone is a tiny bit bitter! did no one want you in their 8v8 groups in daoc? :<

i dunno, i never looked for one when i played. i was more then happy to play the game as it was supposed to and run with the zergs insted of trying to compensate my lack of manlyhood by playing in a 8v8 setup. :)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Really wanna play mine, but I'm struggling as I literally can't find a decent spec to build up to. The last abilities on quick shootin' are pretty good, but it dosn't allow you to spec in any other line. I suppose you could chuck the extra points into stabbing so you do that bit more damage in melee, but meh, tis annoying. I like the look of the class though :)

/edit

this is what I've come up with quickly
http://www.wardb.com/career.aspx?id...7:542:1874:1875:14101:14170::652:649:650:1885
Not too good at deciding tactics though.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
i dunno, i never looked for one when i played. i was more then happy to play the game as it was supposed to and run with the zergs insted of trying to compensate my lack of manlyhood by playing in a 8v8 setup. :)

It was supposed to be the way you describe it because you decided it?

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Personally im going full Big shootin, rest quick, sniper oh ye :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom