will relics be reset

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
ofc they will no reset relics, hib / pryd holded 3 stre relics in all the 1.70 being underdog realm , if they reset ... :D

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i thought i remember on the US they did reset the relics because albion had such a massive lead ?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Awarkle said:
i thought i remember on the US they did reset the relics because albion had such a massive lead ?

nope - relics weren't touched.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Spamelot Herald said:
-Patch notes 1.71qragh version 165 gamma-

All relics will be reset on patch day. The relics from all servers will be placed in an inaccessible keep on Mordred that we have set up just outside Thidranki, and can only be accessed by players expoilting wall bugs and line of sight issues. Any player caught accessing them will be instantly banned.

We have done this to balance the realms, as invariably the players of Albion will make several attempts to obtain these relics using their standard tactics, and we will then be given the opportunity to thin the population of Albion considerably, giving their counterparts a fighting chance in the future.

Sorry, dreaming again.

/note to self, get job with more work to do.

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
no the relics haven't been reset but enemy relics you previously had in your relic temple will now be in one of your frontier keeps (one relic per keep).

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
My understanding is that they won't be reset, but the relevant relics will be moved to the appropriate frontier keeps.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
[GOA]Erivoss said:
no the relics haven't been reset but enemy relics you previously had in your relic temple will now be in one of your frontier keeps.
My understanding is that they won't be reset, but the relevant relics will be moved to the appropriate frontier keeps.

The secret of good comedy is in the timing. /laugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom