will it ever stop?

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Last week they found a bomb in exactly the train I rode home with. Makes you think. :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
was it a bomb or just left luggage?

And the thing you dont realise is these things are going on all the time tehy just dont always make it to the public

Dont worry about it too much the defense of this country is still grand

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Until we take steps to appease the Arab and Muslim world (i.e. remove our troops from Islamic countries such as Iraq, become accountable for what has happened there, and apologise for our actions) then these things will continue to happen.

Was a very interesting programme on Channel 4 the other day, where a large majority of Muslims basically made the same statements as above.

To be fair, I can't blame them - I think the way they are doing it is wrong, but a) its what they believe, and b) they're pissed off at western countries (mainly UK and US) for illegally invading their countries with their own agenda for their own ends.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
was it a bomb or just left luggage?

um... yes. :)

It was left luggage containing a bomb (bottle of propane-gas and fuel with an igintion system).. they found this bomb in two trains at the same time, about 100km away from each other.

An no, I`m not worries at all. If it happens, it happens. I can´t and won´t spend my life living in fear, hatching a paranoia and sein a terrorist in everybody who´s wearing a beard. However, if you see or read stuff like this in the news or the newspapers, it´s always so far away and it´s an odd experience if it happens right next to you. :)

Himse

FH is my second home
For god sake, its all fucking "eledged" i love that word, it shows how bloody worried this country is, they just basically take upon rumours.

Gamah

Banned
Himse said:
For god sake, its all fucking "eledged" i love that word, it shows how bloody worried this country is, they just basically take upon rumours.

Erm, maybe they should just have ignored it and let 10 planes be "potentialy" blown up.

Anywho conspiracy theories ahoy!

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Fuck me, shocking to see how the world goes by whilst im asleep LOL!

and this is mad, and yes will it ever stop? I dunno, but im not looking forward to living my life through the next 60+ years etc

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:

Can you imagine if they didn't go by that rumor and 10 planes blew up with hundreds of people dead. Blair would lose the position almost immediately and the country would probably be in a small scale of anarchy.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
as said in the other post, this stuff happens all the time.
The only difference is the press dont make a big deal out of it.
Even before sept 11, jul 7 etc, if there was a suspicous package spotted the area would be quarantined before the relevant people dealt with it.
Also said in the other post and i totally agree, this is all just to push for compulsory ID cards, and to justify them

Less worryiong about your impending doom, and enjoy life more :)

Will it ever stop?
no to be quite frank it wont.
The west has always and will always meddle with affairs in the middle east, because instability favours the powers that be, The us will always back israel who both imo are one of the biggest terrorist states there are (look up the meaning of terrorism, and think about it)
The sad fact is the UN cant do anything to stop UK and the US, they dont have enough power to.
When you dont have the military muscle of the major powers in the world, i guess people see the only alternative as gurilla attacks to get attention, i just wish they would pick their targets better tbh adn leave us civilians be

Himse

FH is my second home
georgie said:
Or is it alleged? :p

Same thing whatever, sorry you have to be so fucking idiotic as to pick up on spelling mistakes.

QQ, now the whole fucking world is at a stand still, they've been caught? Get on with it.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
tbh UK have been dealing with Terrorist attacks for many years now, LONG before Sept 11th

Only difference now is the media have a hard-on about it and must report everything

Its nothing new ppl it may only be news to your ears.

I am an ex soldier and the amount of scares that go on is mad, most of the time its nothing to worry about and most of the time (in the past at least) you, the member of the public, would never know about them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom