Will Give Gold For Pwr LvL!

G

Galie

Hi, I have come to the stage where IRL stuff has put an an end to playing DAoC during the week, this has lead to an inevitable slow down in th exping of my Merc alt.

In an attempt to solve this problem I have decided that I will pay for some power leveling to get her the those nasty last 9 levels.

If any Cabbies or Necroes feel up to the challenge please could you post a reply or pm me here so we can discuss terms and times.

Thanks all Galie Nightingale <Dragon Knights>

p.s. you can find me ingame on the weekends on either Galie, Hemlock, or Marchioness. :)

A

Aybabtu

Re: Re: Will Give Gold For Pwr LvL!

Originally posted by Shrye
It's against the rules to use a title of nobility as name.

Report him then....

G

Galie

I know it can be a title but it also can be a type of tent, so if anyone asks i'm named after a tent. tehehehe

K

Khalen

There are far worser names in the game atm imo.

E

Eggy

who gives a shit?

G

Galie

OH DEAR GOD, PLZ CAN I GET A NORMAL REPLY! sorry for caps

p.s. will pay to get power leveled!

T

tripitaka

He / she could be named after a sunken boat which greenpeace blew up.

and im a necro but don't pwrlevel except for guildies, if im feeling happy. :)

G

Galie

Sorry for the flame, but Tripitaka if your post wasn't a joke you are so dumb its funny.

First the Marchioness was a party boat that sunk on the Thames in 1989 killing almost everyone on board. Secondly it was the french secret service who sunk a green peace boat the Rainbow Warrior or something equally sad, not the other way around.

I didn't want to do that, but it had to be said before Tripitaka offended someone with his ignorance.

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by Galie
Sorry for the flame, but Tripitaka if your post wasn't a joke you are so dumb its funny.

I didn't want to do that, but it had to be said before Tripitaka offended someone with his ignorance.

Firstly , i apologise for getting my facts wrong.

Secondly, No need to publicly flame. So i made a genuine mistake. yes, i admit it, but i'm only human - NOT DUMB.

Users who are viewing this thread